Part 1 - Daily life of Naruto Uzumaki-(Namikaze)

Third pov

A small boy whose name is Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze but no one knows he is Namikaze other then the village leader also known as the hokage, few anbu black ops who work under the hokage and the council of the village who support the hokage. The small boy is now known as Naruto Uzumaki since his father Minato Namikaze who was the 4th hokage also known as the yellow flash of the leaf village but the present hokage who is the third hokage didn't tell anybody in the village this or any of the other villages in the five elemental nations.

The small boy who seemed to be no older than 5 years old was right now running as fast as he could from a group of people that were shouting things like; monster, demon, go to hell, die, fox, you killed my family and more but the words didn't have much effect on him since he was used to them because he heard them everyday since he was born but what did affect him was the beating he gets from the village and some shinobis(ninja/anbu).

The small boy kept on running until he made a left turn, and stopped and made some hand movements and quietly said shadow clone jutsu and stopped after he saw a boy with bright long blonde hair, crystal blue eyes and the same height as he was which is how the other boy exactly looks. Naruto patted the shoulder of the other one that was clone of himself and left just few secs, before the group of people came from both side of the village to that same alley where the clone Naruto was at but no one noticed it was clone since all you can see in their eyes was hatred directed toward the blonde clone boy who acted(because he is a solid/blood clones who can't feel pain and can lasts for 1 day) scared when he saw the weapons (like knife, kunai, shuriken, seals, rakes and more) they were caring.

One hour passed by till the villagers started to walk away still muttering and shouting things about the blond. The clone Naruto begged them to stop but they never did saying things like you never stopped when we begged for you to stop hurting the village and our family, and Naruto still begged while crying after a while Naruto passed out from the "blood" (it's real blood that comes from real Naruto but it doesn't really affect the clone though but it would have a at least 5 hours before it disappearing) lose. After a while the villagers left the bloody blonde boy still muttering things under their breaths and cheered happily.

3 hours and half hours passed by since every villager left to go home leaving the street pretty empty. The clone Naruto started waking up slowly taking a look around the alley before he started crying and getting up running to the direction of the real Naruto that is in the forest. Before the clone could even reach his destination in the middle frost he disappeared in a puff of smoke, giving the memories of what he saw and went through to the real Naruto who was hanging out with the animals and staring at the night sky.

Tears started to fill the crystal blue eyes one by one with the memories from his solid/blood clone rushed in. After a while of crying and the animals, the plants , the trees and a certain voice that was inside his head trying to comfort him any way possible. Naruto stopped crying after a few minutes saying "thank you" to the animals(birds and some instinct included), plants(including grass and flowers), trees and the certain voices whose name was Kurama who was the Kyūbi no Yōko also known as the nine-tail demon fox.

Naruto went to sleep on the grass with little happiness showing in his face because he is going to hangout with the third hokage in which he calls him Jiji for his birthday. It just so happens to be the day Kyūbi no Yōko attacked the leaf village and the day his parents died while sealing the nine tails demon fox in Naruto when he was just a new born baby.

End of Part 1 of NARUTO: THE NATURE GUARDIAN!! - See you in the next chapter