THE BANISHMENT

Percy POV:

The fates are cruel and I mean it!! here I was with my loving twin sister bound in celestial bronze chains incapacitated and sitting in the middle of the olympian throne room with the 14 olympians(I made sure drama queen restored the thrones of Hades and Hestia using my gift I received after the war with Gaea) along with all of Camp Half-Blood and Praetors of Camp Jupiter.

Italics: PERCY   BOLD: ANDROMEDA ( yes we both can twin talk telepathically in our heads, a power no one knows of)

 " you doing all right Andy?", " If you call bound in chains with my brother in the throne room , then yes I am doing all right." . The sound of Zeus's bolt slamming down brought back our attention to the olympians, " This meeting has been called to discus the fate of these two traitors. Perseus and Andromeda Jackson , you have been found guilty for treason against Olympus  as concluded from the evidence provided by Annabeth and Shane. How do you plead?" said Zeus. "Innocent " we both exclaimed in unison. This exchange earned gasps from some of the greeks and  very stern glares from the Romans who couldn't believe anything that Zeus had put forth. " Do the campers have to say anything?" asked Poseidon( You may be wondering a few things so let me explain: (1) Poseidon had disowned us and apparently stripped our powers, keyword 'apparently ' 'cause we didn't loose them we just acted so that the rest believed us. (2) Shane Schofield ( comment the reference) is a son of Zeus. Zeus had personally come to camp to introduce that douchebag. After that day we were being blamed for vandalising different cabins, theft, damaging the Demeter garden etc. He also turned most of the campers against us, save for a few The Stolls, Katie, Leo,Calypso,Pollux, Will Solace ,Nico, Clarisse and Chiron. Even Annabi***-beth left me for Shane. (3) The Romans didn't believe the rumours and sided with us and had invited to stay with them at Camp Jupiter. When we were leaving today morning , we both were flashed to Olympus and were bound in chains.)

"They should be executed without any further delay!!!", shouted Shane. This was met with a lot of nods in approval. Seeing this Reyna said," We Romans can tolerate anything but betrayal and hence on behalf of Camp Jupiter I Reyna Avila Ramírez-Arellano cut all ties with Camp Half-Blood as Percy and Andromeda  have been betrayed by the greeks ." After this Andy shot her a thankful nod. "All in favour of killing of these Traitors " all hands raised except those of Apollo, Artemis, Hestia, Hades, Hermes and Aphrodite. "Therefore these two will be hunted by the hunt starting from tomorrow and any camper can join the hunt for this purpose. You both are released for now and are expected to arrive at Olympus tomorrow, along with that you both are banished from Camp Half-Blood. Meeting adjourned!! "

Andromeda POV:

After the meeting was adjourned everyone left except the gods and goddesses who had sided with us. They all came towards us and hugged us one by one also they blessed us so that we may survive longer. "Even though you both hold my and the hunt's respect don't believe that we will go easy on you." warned Artemis and then flashed away.(THEY GOT THE FOLLOWING BLESSINGS: 1. ARTEMIS -- ENHANCED SENSES AND PARTIAL IMMORTALITY

2. HESTIA -- ABILITY TO FIRE TRAVEL AND SUMMON HOMEMADE FOOD

3. APOLLO -- A TENT SIMILAR TO THAT OF THE HUNTERS AND ABILITY TO HEAL

4. HADES --- ABILITY TO SHADOW TRAVEL

5. HERMES--- THE PREMIUM OLYMPUS CREDIT CARD WITH INFINITE MONEY AND ENHANCED SPEED

6. APHRODITE --- ABILITY TO CHANGE APPEARANCE AND CLOTHES )

  ( Time Skip)

We were sitting in a Starbucks having brunch and deciding our plan of action. "We can fake our deaths by jumping off a cliff or something, as according to them we have lost our water powers and will most probably drown?" Percy suggested. "Hmm that may work but we have to inform this to uncle H first so that he can play along." "Yes but first let's  go visit mom".   So we payed the bill and headed to mom's apartment.

(Time Skip)

I knocked the door 3 times and when the door opened we saw mom standing there with a baby in her arms and a look of horror on her face. "Umm...hi mom" Percy said idiotically and I mentally face-palmed. "Hi kids but sorry to say you both are not welcomed here anymore as I want my only normal kid to have a normal life unlike yours" said 'MOM' and closed the door with a bang on our faces. We were awestruck for a couple of minutes 

"did that really happen?" " Yup ""just great first we are sentenced to death by Zeus banished from camp and now we are disowned by mom...just great"" Can we just go somewhere and cry " Percy just held my shoulder and fire travelled us to our secret go-to place near a lake not far from camp. We spent the rest of the day over there recollecting our previous adventures and how cruel the fates were . After having a nice dinner we explained our plan to Uncle Hades through IM. We had also marked a very steep cliff about 100m from the lake using a power emitting pendant which was a gift to me by Tyson. By the time we left the cliff it was daybreak so we shadow travelled to the Empire State Building and went to Olympus only to see the  hunt along with the entire Camp Half-blood save the few who believed us.

Percy POV:

To say that the campers were happy would be an understatement. The smiles on their faces showed their willingness to kill us right at that moment even Andy who was the calmer one among us was terrified by their looks. What broke me the most was that bloodlust on her  face the girl for whom I had willingly jumped into Tartarus was now standing in front of me with a look of hatred and anger on her face. " Silence!!!!, now since the traitors have arrived I will be stating the rules of this particular hunt. The traitors will be given a head start of 30 min after which the hunters along with the campers will follow them and hunt them down. All powers and magical items are allowed , the hunt will be concluded when I will be assured by Hades that their souls have passed Into the underworld. Am I clear....good so LET THE HUNT BEGIN!!!"said Zeus.

Andromeda POV:

 As soon as the words left Zeus's mouth Percy and I ran and went down the elevator running at inhuman speeds, not long after we ran I heard running steps behind us and I stole a quick glance and saw the hunt and the campers stampeding behind us. We had quickly made to the cliff we both had marked not breaking a sweat . "Pretend to be afraid and tired ""hmm that wouldn't be tough to do"  he willed sweat to form on our body and put up a false afraid face to fool the hunters. Not more than a minute after we had stopped at the edge of the cliff the hunters and campers arrived and had surrounded us with our back towards the sea. The cliff was a good 600ft drop and the waves wildly crashed on it's walls, no person without the control over water could survive the fall.

Percy POV:

After the campers arrived two special people i.e. Shane and Annabeth stepped forward with their sword and dagger in their hands respectively and said,"Any last words traitors?" mockingly.Me and my sister glanced at each other and smirked our trademark lopsided smirk, held hands and said "Together Forever" in unison and then we did the most unexpected thing in the world. WE FELL.................

WELL THAT WAS ONE HELL OF A CHAPTER...PLEASE DO VOTE IF YOU LIKED THE PLOT I WILL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE AT THE EARLIEST AS YOU KNOW THE DISADVANTAGES OF BEING A HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT IS NOT HAVING ENOUGH TIME. 

SO UNTILL THEN TOODLES😃😄 😀!!!

~Anish Singh