Making Plans

[WARNING: extreme cringe and cliche-ness]

The ships in the story include: shindenki, a little bit of tododeku and tsuchaco, kiribaku(obivously),and some erasermic at the end

 this is going to be narrated for the most part with some character pov's  i hope you enjoy! :)

[its the end of class and the bakusquad agreed to make plans for weekend after school] The bell rang for dismissal

Aizawa sensei was relieved that the week was finally, over. "Have a good weekend.. and don't go too crazy..." he said as he was just about ready to fall asleep comfortably in his sleeping bag, after a long day of teaching. But he heads out of the classroom anyway. The bakusquad were the only ones in the classroom. Sero and Kaminari fell asleep in class again, that's when Bakugou had to wake them up. "OI! WAKE UP YOU TWO!" Bakugou had an angry expression on his face as always, but this one was a calmer version of it.  Denki woke up right away, but the only thing Sero did was twitch a little bit. "heyy bro what was that for..?"  In his hoarse voice. Mina interrupted, "To wake you sleepy heads up!" Jirou was silently sitting there with Kirishima.                                        Jirou walked up from her seat, "uhh is anyone going to wake up Sero?" she says allowing herself to flick Sero's forehead. " Hey! ouch!" he says rubbing his forhead where jirou had flicked it. "Finally your awake!" said Jirou, chuckling a little bit. Mina seems concerned for Kirishima since he's been quiet this whole time. "Uh hey kirishima? You feel okay?"                                                                                                                  Kiri POV:                                                                                                            ... wait what??? i was just spacing out??? why she so worried?????  "huh? what you mean?" Idk why she asked me that.  "You've been quiet the whole time!" I have? oh i guess i was daydreaming again heheh. "Yeah she's right you're never quiet" I heard Bakugou's voice and he sounded worried?!?! hmmm... " :O Oh my gosh bakugou cares about me?! Aw how sweet!" "I AM NOT FUCKIN SWEET, AND I DON'T CARE! Tch." "Ouch bakubro. T^T well where are we gonna go for the weekend???"  

                                                                          Back to the Narrating:

"Oh! ME! ME! ME!" said Mina raising her hand in the air extra high. "No meee!!!" says Kaminari with a little sweet smirk on his face. "Uhm mina, where do you wanna go?" asks Sero "Haha! In your face Kaminari!" Denki pouts "AWh man" "Well i wanna go to this dance place near that arcade we went to a few weeks ago!" Mina was so excited about, and super smiley about it too. "Okay does anyone else wanna go there?" Sero asks, and there was no answer. "Awwwwww" Mina says pouting. "How about the amusement park?" asks Jirou trying to cheer up Mina a little bit. "YASSS YES YES YES" Mina says, getting all happy again. Everyone agrees and they start heading outside the school. "Oh! uhh.. guys??" Denki says, like he has a question. "whats up bro?" asks kirishima "uhh you mind if i invite shinsou? heh.." The rest of the squad had a confused look on their faces. " Um. sure why not." says Sero sounding confused. They were walkingto the amusement park that wasn't far from the school and they finally arrived. "AHHH *panting* MAH LEGZ, THEY BROKENNNN" coming from denki, this isn't surprising to the bakusquad."Ah, shut up dunce face." says bakugou kind of annoyed. 

A/N: This is rushed but- eh, here ya go btw denki called shinsou and now shinsou is there with denki