Manly, epic, Bro ride!!

Kirishima and his best friend Bakugou, are alone together, looking for a ride to go on at night at about 9pm. "So Bakubro! Where should we go?" Kirishima asks, kinda hoping that his answer would be ride that isn't scary or sudden. "Drop Tower." "O-oh! Alright, t-that's  fine! Lets go then! heh.." Kirishima is obviously worried and nervous.                                                                                                          "Uh hey..I know it's weird coming from me but.. are you okay? You're voice is shaky." Bakugou was worried for Kirishima, and it may not seem like it but, Baku really cared about that sweet red-head! "Huh? oh, yeah, totally! I'm perfectly fine!" Kirishima was lying to Baku about being okay. "If you say so." Although Katsuki said this, he didn't believe Kiri for a second. They both went on the ride and Kirishima became 10x more nervous then before,he was overwhelmed and there was so much anxiety along with that, he couldn't choke back his tears anymore.                                                                                                                                                                               As they were going up slowly to the top, Kirishima felt a single tear run down his cheek. Bakugou looked at him and wasn't exactly surprised, but more like shocked. "Kirishima?!" Kirishima quickly wiped his tears, knowing that Bakugou just saw him cry out of fear. "I-i.. I'm sorry bro.. not really manly huh..? I know, i know, 'you're so stupid! how could anyone be scared of a carnival ride?!' right? yeah." Kiri let his head down, looking at his hands. Then, seeing another hand sneaking into his field of vision down there. Bakugou held his hand to comfort him. "Its okay, you'll be fine."  Kirishima was blushing a little bit. And then, they got to the top, Kirishima actually didn't feel, trapped anymore. He felt confident and alive! And it was all because of Bakugou.❤   As the ride was going down, Kiri waved his hands in the air, feeling amazing! Bakugou loved to see him happy, but will never admit it. He blushed a tiny bit at Kiri.                   

After they both get off the ride, Kirishima blurts out how fun it was, and how thankful he is. "WOW That was really fun bakubro!! I had no idea it was so exciting!!!" Kirishima goes in for a big hug, a thank you from Kirishima to Bakugou. "EH!?

Bakugou POV:

Bakugou POV:

*thoughts* He is so warm.. and.. soft. I don't want him to go.. "H-hey shitty-" Kirishima interrupted him. "Thank you so much!! I would've been scared of this thing my whole life if it weren't for you!!" W-what? "Hey, Your welcome." 

Narrarting

Kirishima pulled away from the hug. And gave Baku this nice sweet grin. 

"Now, guess what? This ride, is gonna be known as... The, Super manly, Epic, bro ride!!"