With Kaminari and Shinsou

Meawhile with Shinsou and denki~~~

"Hey bro look! I'm totally gonna win that fluffy cat plushie for you!" Denki and his purple haired 'friend' were spending their night with each other at one of those booths where you have to play a game and win something.

Shinsou POV: 

*thinking* Gawd.. why is he so.. bright? And.. cute.? "U-uhm Okay." But why. why me? Out of all the people, you chose me to-What am i thinking?! "Oi! shinsou!" "W-what?!" 

Narrating:

"I won two of them! One for me and one for you!" Kaminari said with a nice, sweet big smile, handing Shinsou the plushie. The cat plushie reminded kaminari of Hitoshi, he started petting the plushie, and then Shinsou's head. "woahh you hair is really soft, and so is this plushie!" He said with another happy grin."H-huh?! **blushing insanely**" Shinsou is flustered and everyone around them could tell that he was, just by looking at his red, rosy face. He hid his face in the plushie that Denki gave him. *shinsou thinking* hm. surprisingly comforting.

 surprisingly comforting

"H-hey.. are you alright?" Shinsou, then, felt a warm touch on his arm, it felt nice. Safe. Caring. Comforting. I could go on. Shinsou opened his eyes and looked down to his arm. He saw Kaminari's soft hand rubbing his shoulder.                                                                                              "Shinsou..?" Shinsou looked up at Denki again, still a blushing mess. "Shinsou, cmon talk to me!" Denki has this sincere worried look on his face. "U-uh yeah. Yeah i'm fine, well, perfect. Yes, i'm perfect!" Shinsou says after he is chill again, but his heart just felt so.. so.. warm, and.. fuzzy.                                                                                                        "**whispering** y-yeah you really are perfect.." Denki says under his breath so that Hitoshi won't hear him. "What was that, bunny?" Shinsou had realized what he said, he said it clear as day. And the thing is.. he didn't regret it. Not even a little bit. But, by then, they were both just blushing as red as two strawberries. 

A/N: Hii! i hope you enjoyed it! Let me know if you have any ideas for any other stories, or you can wright your own! and i'll read them!