Chapter 1: The Day It Began

It was July 15th 2005, and it was on this day, a baby by the name  of Izuku  Midoriya was born. On this day nothing specifically was  happening at the hospital but then....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A bright green light enveloped Izuku as two freckles shaped  as diamonds appeared on his face as his eyes glowed green..

Amidst all this and certainly unknown to the hospital staff , Izuku inside his mind scape, there was a visitor and this visitor was a mythical entity. An Astral Angel..

[~New  Entity Discovered~]

Astral Angels: These beings are the highest ranked angels

Astral Angels: These beings are the highest ranked angels. They are the strongest and are tasked with protecting the Astral Planes where the Sacred Treasures of the Gods and the other rankings of Angel's exist to deliver messages , to serve and worship the Gods.

In the mindscaoe of Izuku,  there is nothing but darkness all around and a little  cradle in the centre of the area where Izuku  slept peacefully. The angel approached Izuku and held up the boy as Izuku only looked up at the Illuminated, golden figure with his curious big emerald green eyes.

The Angel spoke to Izuku in a soothing voice to which Izuku seemed to understand, "Young boy, I am a Messanger of the Gods, the Gods have seen your destiny but it is too soon...you must mature and train yourself for once you are...you shall become The One."

Once the angel had finished talking, he set Izuku down and left the mindscape dark but with a small light reflecting Izuku's emotions as a smile can be seen on his face.

In the outside world, when the Angel had left, Izuku's eyes and body stopped glowing but the freckles where left marked on his cheeks in diamond form.

Inko Midoriya and Hizashi Midoriya, parents on Izuku as well as the hospital staff were confused as they knew quirks were to only appear at the age of four years old but this strange anomaly may be world changing but decided to keep it under wraps so that they can observe the boy as he grew seeing if this was his quirk or not.

With that, the doctors had allowed the discharging of Inko and Izuku. They all left for home with Hizashi driving and Inko asleep. While driving, Hizashi began feeling a bit tired as  he and his wife had been at the hospital for hours

When his eyes closed, the car drifted slowly into the other lane and then *CRASH* The car collided with an oncoming car causing their car to be propelled and untimately flipping over.

*Argh* Hizashi grunted, he look bother forwards and backwards to see his wife and son both unconscious. Not thinking twice he got his phone and dialed 119 and requested help with this accident.

About 20 minutes later, the sounds of blaring police sirens could be noticed along with red streaks of light encircling the area.

Once the cops arrived, Hizashi prioritized Izuku and his wife as he told the police to take his wife and Izuku. However, once they took Izuku out, the smell of gasoline invaded the air as a small flame trickled down from the top of the car to the bottom.

They police officers rushed towards the car , attempting to get the Husband and wife out with their quirks but none of them "Had the right  quirk".

Clearly in a mess they tried calling for back up but then suddenly *BOOM*.. A gigantic explosion overtook  the car encasing it in a sphere of heat.

The blood curdling screams of Hizashi could be heard all around the area as none of them could do anything. From the explosion, Izuku had woken up to the sight as he himself is hearing his father screams. Though not knowing him for long, tears dripped down his face and he began screaming and bawling.

The officers on sight had a face that could only be described wholly of guilt mixed with sorrow for the young baby.

That event made it to the headlines of all major news channels as currently the police force  is receiving extreme backlash from the public.

Due to all of this, they had to attend a press conference where the chief of the police force expressed his condolences and sorrow for his men not being able to save the people in the accident even though this is supposed to be the job of the heroes but they were busy sleeping or drinking their asses off.

In the end, young Izuku Midoriya was set in an Orphanage known as, "The Orphanage of Clouds and Feathers". This is where our main protagonist would grow up and soon to become the greatest being in all the universes.

[Major Spoiler]

Maybe....even to instruct the Guardians of the Gates 👿
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/n: Hello dear readers, I guess I must apologize for not posting this chapter yesterday. Yesterday, my Internet decided to be an ass and completely stopped working for everyone in the house. So as a result of this I am now posting this chapter.

Anyways, I guess I will see you guys in the next chapter and as always.. GOOOO PLUSSSSSS ULTRAAAA!!!!