Chapter 2: The Orphanage of Clouds and Feathers.

~3rd Person POV~

...The Orphanage of Clouds and Feathers... Though the name of this orphanage makes it out to be some kind of safe haven for children, this in itself is not the case as we see our 4 year old cinnamon bun ; Izuku Midoriya as at the moment he is being bullied for being quirkless. Oh wait, did this not happen?

.

.

[Flashback; Earlier that day]

At the moment, we see a young Izuku walking towards a local doctor's office with one of the caretakers from the orphanage as once in the appointment, a dreadful revelation was brought about the boy we so care about.

.

.

The doctor walks from the examination room with some papers in hand and an expression of guilt plastered upon his pale face as he broke Izuku's dream with only two words, "...You're Quirkless". The caretaker in a state of shock blurts out in a clearly faked worrisome tone, "Quirkless?! There has to be some mistake..I mean, how could he be-" With that she covers her mouth and looks over to Izuku as his expression was one of despair, Confusion, Anger and so much more as his face was scrunched up to an unimaginable degree; his eyes opened wider than royal plates, his teeth gritting, his eyebrows brought to unison as tears leaked from his eyes as if it were a fountain. 

In the midst of all these emotions welling up in his small body, for a split second  his  eyes turns a deathly crimson with a rusted aura radiating off his being, with shocks of flaming bolts of lightning dancing around him as the doctor and the caretaker had to take twice but this sudden transformation was gone as all they could see was Izuku, bearing an emotionless face as if he were broken on the inside but, on the inside he was boiling with rage and sadness. Not towards the doctor or the caretaker but to fate and  his life in  general as it led him to this point.

At this, the caretaker's faked emotions took a full 180 as she looked onto the boy with pity and a hint of disgust with him being quirkless. With all this being said and done, she turned towards the doctor as she said, "Thank you, but we'll be going now." And with that, she grabbed onto Izuku roughly as she basically dragged him from the doctor's office.

[Flashback End]

And..this leads us to our protagonist's predicament as he is being pummeled on by a Dirty blonde haired, crimson eyed boy as he had a smirk of pure satisfaction with seeing the pitiful and bloodied face of Izuku being dominated by him and his goons. Izuku, laying there called out for God and the caretakers but none made their presence known as the caretaker that took Izuku to the doctor, looked onwards from a bench with a gentle smile on her face as if she isn't seeing the torture Izuku is being put through.

[TimeSKIP: 3 Years]

During these 3 years, it has been nothing but pure hell for Izuku as everyday he was being tormented by his fellow orphans as even the caretakers despise him but they have a different way of representing this. So as to not get arrested for physically harming the boy, they fed him scraps and old food, they give him majority of the chores, he was blamed unjustly for things he didn't do and there were even times he were 'Disciplined'.  Disciplining Izuku was even worse than getting beaten up by the orphans as the caretakers would hire people to beat up Izuku on the streets and even beat him in his room whilst the other kids were playing or eating.

These few years were completely horrendous for Izuku, but today would be a day where his whole entire world would take a change for the better as two adults, married were looking for a child to adopt as the wife was incapable of bearing children due to being infertile. 

[In Another Place:???]

Before, the viewing of the children, we cut back to a place of peace, a place of gold and light..A place that radiates superiority...This place was Valhalla ; The Home Of The Gods. 

Here we see a Goddess looking upon Izuku with a frown and a face of complete rage as she has seen his life. This was the Goddess Of Love and Fertility; Freya. She has taken a deeper interest in the boy , way deeper than the other Gods as she looked upon him lustfully and with want. Speaking to no one she says with an angered tone, 'Soon my Izuku-Kun, soon this world shall feel the wrath of a God as it shall bow to your feet" and with that she licks her lips slightly.

[Back To The Orphanage]

At this present time, a man by the name of Anigari Tenshi and a woman by the name of  Anigari Megami came to the orphanage. Their quirks were; Angel's Touch and The Goddess' Blessings. They were browsing through the children present looking for a child but only to find none they exactly wanted. With this they asked, "Is there anymore children available?" The caretakers were quick to deny as they said no but at this time, they heard footsteps walking down the staircase as Izuku was shown. "I thought you said there was no other child present?" Tenshi questioned with a tone of both suspicion and anger. With this, the caretakers were basically shitting themselves as they tried to explain, " W-well y-you see, th-this boy is q-quirkless and we weren't sur-" But before she could finish, Megami shouted at them, 'SO YOU HID A CHILD AWAY BECAUSE HE WAS QUIRKLESS?! WHAT KIND OF MONSTERS ARE YOU!!?" as she continued "AND YOU KNOW WHAT, WE'LL TAKE HIM". With faces of bewilderment, the caretaker look onto her as they were sweating outwardly but grinning inwardly as they wanted to get rid of this 'Vermin' and 'waste of space' in their eyes. 

Izuku hearing all this smiled at the couple as suddenly, his eyes glowed a neon  yellow and green as flowers danced around him. He looked onwards and saw a future of happiness and comfort in which he showcased a million watt smile at.

After signing the documents to legally adopt him, the Anigari family took in a new child no longer known as Izuku Midoriya, but as Izuku Anigari!

.

.

.

.

.  

A/N: Hello my dear readers, I am sorry for not updating this story at all in so long as you see, I was trapped within an evil establishment known as School. Yeah, school hasn't been treating me well at all lmao. Talk about towers upon towers of work to complete. Anyways yea, today was the day school closed and I wanted to finally update this story. I hope u enjoyed it cus i absolutely did :) So yea, I will be updating more! Yay!