Confession

A/N: This is a oneshot where Whitty confesses how he feels for (Y/n) 👁️👁️
also I'm sorry, I'm making the reader a female since I'm better at writing like that I'm sorry 🥺
.
.
.
It was a Saturday night, the day after Funkin'. Whitty called up a few of his pals and was going to hang out, probably gonna do something stupid just for shits and giggles.

It was past 6PM and the Sun was still out, but slowly setting. Whitty looked for his friends st the skatepark, that being their meeting place. They were seated on  a little bench, some of them sitting on the floor. He joined them.

- time skip -

They all talked and joked, they even did some graffiti art! But time went by slowly and they wanted to do something more thrilling. "Why don't we play spin the bottle but with a little twist?", one of the friends asked. "What twist", the other friend asked. "Maybe like, whoever the bottle lands on has to tell a random person they like 'em, but like, the person that's supposed to ask the other has to scroll to a random contact on the other person's phone", ome of them explained. "What if it's a relative", Whitty said as he laughed. Sure, had no relatives, but his friends did, that would suck for them.
"We gotta do it anyways!", the third friend beamed.

It was settled. The first round Whitty was chosen to scroll to a random contact so the person with the other end of the bottle had to text them. And the contact was... Domino's Pizza.
The text saying they like them romantically was sent, and Domino's Pizza replied almost instantly.

"We are sorry to inform you you've got the wrong number", was all the person on the Domino's Pizza line said, but it was enough to get the whole squad laughing. Then came the second round, then the third, and then the fourth.

The bottle was spun, and it landed on... Whitty. Whitty let out a nervous sigh. There's no chance they'd accidentally pick (Y/n) number, right? He had lots of contacts after all. "Okay, so the person you have to text is.......", Whitty awaited quite excitedly. "...(Y/n)!", Whitty's jaw dropped. "Wait, isn't she that chick you've been having your eye on?", *smack*, "CAN IT, BRO",
Whitty sat there, betrayed. "You told them?!", Whitty's eye twitched. "IT SLIPPED OUT I'M SORRY", The man apologized.
"Get to textin'!!", One of them yelled.
Oh god... Here I go.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Shortcake👍

Hey are you alive
I need to tell you something
I like you
Like a lot*
8:45PM

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Welp, he did it.

After a few more jokes and skating, they all went their separate ways. This includes Whitty. He basically forgot about the text he sent to (Y/n), as he was walking down the empty streets, hearing only cars, leaves, and (Y/n). Wait what.

She was walking down the street with some guy, and both of them were laughing. And by the looks of it, he was getting a little too friendly with her, quite touchy. This guy would spend any chance he'd get to touch (Y/n)...

Oh HELL no.

Whitty speed walked to the both of them. "And then what happened?", (Y/n) awaited for her friend's reply excitedly. "I told the guy, 'ok boomer'", they both started laughing at that. "Oh my Godd, that's amazing!!", she laughed with tears in her eyes. "Oh, hey (Y/n)", Whitty greeted. "Who's this?", he pointed his head towards the boy. "Oh, hey Whitty! This is Toby, my friend. Toby, this is Whitty, my other friend!", she introduced. Whitty streched his hand out in order to shake Toby's. Oh and they did.
Whitty got a harder grip on Toby's hand, "Nice to meet you", he lowered his voice.

Whitty didn't dislike Toby. He was analizing his every move.
Toby instantly got the message though, he wasn't stupid. "Hey, (Y/n)? You okay going home alone? I forgot to feed my dog before I went out, I have to go", scratching the back of his neck, he hugged her goodbye. "Awhh!! No worries, Whitty and I are heading to the same direction, right Whits?", hugging back, she looked at Whitty who looked a little down. "Oh- Uh, yeah", he blurted out.

(Y/n) and Whitty were now alone. "Hey Whits, what's wrong?", she looked up at him. "It's nothing", he quietly said to her. "Something's obviously bothering you, you know you can tell me anything, right?", that's when he flinched. Oh fuck the text message- "I just... Didn't like how much he touched you...", he mumbled. "Huh? Sorry I didn't catch that?", (Y/n) tilted her head, looking up at the bomb boy. "I said I didn't like how he touched you all the time...", his face reddened. "Oh, Toby? Whitty...", (Y/n) laughed, "Toby's not into girls... Whitty, Toby's gay" she patted his shoulder.

The look on Whitty's face... He just felt so dumb in that moment.
"He's... Okay", he looked to the side, avoiding all eye contact. "Aww, so you do care about me!", she hopped up and down, which made Whitty blush even more from how cute she is. "O-Of course I care! Whaddya think??", okay, now he was sweating bullets.
This is the right moment, Whitty. Get your shit together.
He mentally slapped himself and inhaled the cold air.

"(Y/n)",  they started walking.
(Y/n) hummed as a sign that she's listening.
"Do you like anyone right now?", he played with his hoodie's strings.
"Yes, actually", she looked at the concrete below.
"oh", he looked away, disappointed.
"How come you're asking? Do you have anybody you like?", she asked as she got a buzz from her phone.
"Uhm, me? No", he might as well start crying.

(Y/n) stopped and read the message on her phone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Bomb🔥💥

Hey are you alive
I need to tell you something
I like you
Like a lot*
8:45PM

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"...", (Y/n)'s eyes started tearing up. "Shortcake, you oka-",
He got pulled into a tight hug. "Oh my God really?? Whitty you really like me??", she cried, overwhelmed by happiness and excitement. She could hear his hear beating a 100 miles an hour.
"I like you too Whitty- I've liked you for a very long time!!!", she jumped up and down, and that's when Whitty realized what had happened.

She read the text.
This was a rare moment, a moment of pure happiness.

⭐WHITTY HEADCANONS / ONESHOTS⭐जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें