Chapter 8-Talk

"What's wrong?"

What?

---------------------------------------------------

Katsuki's POV

The hell is he going on about?!

"Is that why you called me inside? To ask if I'm okay! The fuck?"

"Watch your language Bakugo, Eri is in her room and yes but it's more than just that", Aizawa says. "Well, we've noticed a slight change in your behaviour and we wanted to talk to you about it.", Sensei Yamada continued. "What changes?! My grades are some of the highest in class and I always win during training!" I yelled back. I don't put all of this effort into shit just to get 'a talk' about it.

"This isn't about your marks, we are well aware of your high achievements in class but you also seem to space out very often in class and with the incident on Monday, we were wondering if something was going on.", explained Sensei Aizawa. "There is no shame in taking a break, we can see the effort and time that you put into these things but you shouldn't overwork yourself. I could be detrimental to your health.", Yamada added. If only they knew... but that doesn't matter, I need to keep pushing myself if I want to achieve something in my life.

"I already took a break on Monday! That's more than enough, now can I go?" I say standing up.

"Bakugo! We are going to have a proper conversation. Now stay seated." Aizawa says getting angry. He looked mad, he's mad at me, I made him mad and now he's gonna hate me but he was just trying to help me. I fucked up. Please don't be mad. Don't be angry. Please, please.

"BAKUGO!"

Someone shouted my name and I instinctively flinched back. Fuck! They must've seen that. No way that they didn't notice. I look up and see two of my teachers staring at me with worried gazes. I just wanna leave. I don't want to be here.

"I-uh. Sorry about that little listener... We couldn't get your attention for quite a while. Didn't mean to scare ya.", Mic says with guilt lacing his voice. "I wasn't fucking scared.", I mumble out. I've really dug my own grave this time.

"Bakugo...we need to know what's going on. You can tell us, it's ok.", Sensei Aizawa says to me. I've almost always trusted my gut feeling and right now, it's telling me to listen to them. It's telling me that will and want to help me. But. I've been wrong many times before.

"Is everything okay...at home? Is there something going on that's making you put all this pressure on yourself or anything like that?" Aizawa asked me. He's good, what else can you expect from one of the best underground heroes ever, his job is to notice this type of shit but that doesn't make it any less annoying. I can't say 'no' because they won't believe it, but if I say something small, they'll take it right. I can 'litotes' my way out of this. "Yeah, I guess you could say that." They looked at me, urging me to continue, "Look, the old hag wants me to be the best so here I am." I say plainly.

I can't read them, I don't know what they're thinking. "Okay...just make sure to take breaks." Sensei Yamada said hesitantly, "Why don't you stay for dinner, I'm sure that Eri would love to see you here. We can talk more later."

"Dinner?"

A/N; Guess who just posted another chapter, this bitch!! And I started on the next chapter. Are ya proud of me? I'm actually supposed to be working on my scholarship essay but oh well. Anyway, we got Dadzawa and Dadmic and we're gonna have dinner with tha fam...shits about to go down.

I'm genuinely enjoying writing so I hope you guys are enjoying reading it.

AND 4K! WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKK!!!

Constructive criticism is welcome.

Love ya<3

Author-Chan

573 words