🤬🤷🏽‍♀️🌻So much for,"Love at first sight," - Alec Volturi 🤷🏽‍♀️🥵🌻

The room grows silent as Alec looks over at the one who is supposed to be his mate. She had long, straight, jet black hair with strings of green in it. A hat that she wore backwards, a long tee with the words, "BITE ME" written on it in large white print, and skinny jeans with holes in em. A pair of black converse that looked worn out, no makeup was on her face, only freckles that ran across the bridge of her nose. A few scratches decorated her left cheek, possibly a cat that caused them. She had a nose piercing that sat on the wing of her nose.

   "She looks like a boy," he accidentally says out loud causing CJ, better known as Caitlyn Jones Swan, to look into his direction quickly. Her eyes narrowed as she examined the boy vampire.

   "Excuse me, did you just call me a boy?" She breathes, glaring hard at the boy in front of her. Stepping closer, and fighting off her sister, who tried to hold her back. She stood before the dude, who stayed quiet.

All eyes were on them, and the masters watched on in interest and amusement.

    "Well then get on your knees and suck my dick," CJ announced as she began to unbuckle her belt. Alecs eyes grow wide as she drops her pants, and placed her index finger inside of her Dino boxers that she wore to sleep the night before leaving with Alice and Bella.

Bella gasped so loud, it sounded like a siren. Quickly, Bella had her sister by the arm, yanking her back and demanding her to pull her pants up before she got them killed.