Poly! Aro and Sulipica x reader P.2

Wails of agony echoed off the walls of the castle, not a soul within the dark place could stand to hear the King's lover in such pain

Wails of agony echoed off the walls of the castle, not a soul within the dark place could stand to hear the King's lover in such pain. Over the years you've been living with the vampires, they've all grown to love you, even more so once they learned their beloved Queen Sulipica also loved you. Your back arched as you gripped the pillows keeping you up.

"It hurts, oh god it hurts." You cried, trying your hardest to breathe as the baby continued pushing through the birth canal, painfully slow. A scream ripped through you as the baby stopped, and bit down on something within you. "Damn hybrid.." you cursed, tossing your head back.

Sulipica looked on in horror, but tried to remain calm for your sake. She applied wet rags to your skin, and even rid herself of her top layered clothing so she could be skin to skin with you, and keep you colder so you wouldn't overheat.

"Shhh my love. You got this, it's almost over." She tried to calm you, but the baby had other plans.

"I need you to give a hard push." Carlisle spoke softly, trying to sound brave. He'd never delivered a baby like this, and he knew Aro would have his head if his lover died on his watch.

"I am pushing!" You yelled at the man. Carlisle cringed at the tone of voice you gave him, but he understood the pains of childbirth, so he too remained calm for you.

Outside the door of the little delivery room Aro had prepared for you, he and his brothers and their wives stood. "What do you plan to do if we start losing her?" Didyme asked her brother, holding onto his arm to apply some comfort to him.

Aro placed his hand upon hers and looked into her red eyes, and sighed. "Turn her." He concluded, nodding in agreement. "Turn her before her heart can give out."

"Well, let's hope it works." Athena said, gripping onto her husband. If she could cry, she would be. It was funny how a human had touched the hearts of so many cold vampires within this palace.

A sigh of relief left Carlisel's mouth as he had hold of the baby, and the child slipped out fully. He gave a small smile at the little being, and held the baby up for it's mother to see.

"Congratulations, it's a boy." He said, watching as you gave a tired smile and held your hands out for your baby.

You were overwhelmed with emotions as the bay was placed on your chest so you could be skin to skin with your son. "Oh my sweet boy, I am so glad to meet you." You cooed looking into his dark eyes. He wasn't crying nor moving around angrily like most babies. No, he stared at you in awe, and held his little hand out, allowing it to rub against your face. You didn't even care about the fluids and blood he still had on him, he was in your arms and that's all that mattered.

Sulipica began rubbing a new, wet rag down the baby's body, cleaning him up as much as she could. "I will let Aro in." Carlisle bowed to the women, and exited. Aro came in, placing a hand upon his old friend's shoulder. "Thank you." He mouthed, moving over towards the bed to check up on you.

"My love?" Was all he had to say for more tears to fall.

"He's so perfect," You cried, smiling as Aro rubbed his thumb up and down the skin of your cheek. Your breathing began to become uneven, and so did your heartbeat. "I'm sorry, I'm just so tired." You motioned for Sulipica to take your son, and groaned as a pain shot through your lower body. You could feel all the blood between your legs, making you frown in disgust.

Aro watched you closely, and began to get worried. "My love, I want you to know that what I am about to do is out of love." You barely heard a thing, nor did you feel him lift you up and move your hair out the way. What you did feel was his teeth sinking into your skin, and the fire that traveled through your veins, causing you to let out a silent scream.

The two vampires watched as your eyes rolled back, and you fell limp on the bed.