Chapter 5

Mana's P. O. V.
I sat down on my bed. There are some things you need to understand before we become friends. One. I don't have parents that live with me. I live in a medium-sized blue house. Alone. Nobody bosses me around, and every moment is lonely. Do I like my life? Why of course I do. I just recently moved to Benham City a few months ago. It was July, so it wasn't exactly a year. But on August 31st... I shudder with fear. My memories are worse than anyone ever could imagine. Image dragons. EnderDragons. An EnderDragon is a horrifying beast that cannot die unless all of its Ice Prisms are destroyed. Which are scattered throughout the entire piece of land it lives on, The End. That's literally what it's called. It's a depressing place. It's located in the middle of the Void. The Void is a very long other story. But it's also a figurative number. It's the number before infinite but after negative. It's where both the end and the beginning happen. At the opposite corners lie the End, the Beginning, and Positive and Negative. Equal, yet opposite. An EnderDragon, or anything from the End, has Psychic powers. Teleportation, Telekinesis, Telepathy, Future Telling, among other things I'd rather not speak of. And the problem with me and EnderDragons? I'm the EnderDragon's part-human grandchild. The EnderDragon's offspring.