Intro & disclaimer please read! :)

You are savannah lupin, and it's your seventh year. You and the weasley family is closer then ever. Your best friend ron, is a fifth year that looks up to you more then his own brothers. It all starts when you stay at the burrow for a couple days in september, and you start to notice a bit of tension between you and Fred. You can sense the jealousy he portrays when you talk to other guys, and the dirty looks he shoots you during classes. You just let it roll off your back though. Because he doesn't actually have feelings for you right?

(this is order of the phoenix year if you didn't catch that. be prepared this might not be smut for the first couple chapters because we have to like get into the story yk.  btw please comment literally anything, ideas for upcoming chapters, if something made you laugh, just whatever I love hearing back from you guys :)  also, I have terrible grammar and spelling sometimes so don't bully me )

Disclaimer: This story will eventually have extreme smut, cursing, and possibly other things. Also, there will probably be underage drinking and smoking later on, pretend they are all 18 during these times lol. I haven't fully prepared the whole story so i will add more when i get there! anyways, enjoy the read :)