not even tipsy

The next couple hours were fairly boring. The potion was working, and you weren't so sick anymore.

Around 6pm someone came knocking at your door.

"Come in" you were reading your muggle book once again.

"hey sav it's gin." she peeked her head in through the door.

"Hey ginny what's up?" she looked like she had something in mind.

"I was thinking, we should have like a sort of party tonight. I was going to invite hermione and luna over, do you have anyone else in mind?" she asked.

"what about harry? Oh and maybe cedric?" you said. Ever since cedrics almost death last year, you and him have become pretty close.

"Sounds wonderful. Of course i couldn't forget harry, i mean he is my-" she paused.

"he is what?" you said with excitement.

"Nothing. He's my friend. Just my friend." she was lying of course. You had seen them snogging in the astronomy tower here and there.

"Sure ginny. That sounds fun, what do you have planned?" ginny was like her brothers. always had something up her sleeve.

"Oh nothing." she said with a smirk. "The girls are going to be here soon and i'll send harry and cedric an owl."

"Sounds good, i'll be down in a minute." you said closing your book.

"Oh and sav, are you feeling okay?" she said curiously.

"Loads better gin. Good as new."

"Okay good. The boys had it sounding like you were dying." she grinned.

"They can be so dramatic cant they?"

She walked out of the room and shut the door. You changed into some more comfy clothes, and put on a lacy black bra in case ginny was planning on playing some stripping game. Which she most likely was.

You head down the stairs and see the girls.

"Hey sav!" hermione walked over to you with open arms.

"Mione!" you smiled and hugged her.

"Hello savannah, how are you?" luna asked.

"Im doing pretty good, how are you?" you sat down on the beanbag in the living room.

"Oh lovely, dads got me working with the quibbler, and that has been quite interesting. but overall pretty good!" she sounded genuine.

The twins apparated to the living room.

"Helloooo ladies" they said in sync.

"Hey boys" mione said.

Ron soon came down with harry.

"What we're you guys doing up there?" fred asked

"Snogging i bet." george nudged fred.

"Oh shut it." ron sort of yelled.

All of us sat down around the fireplace, as someone walked in the door.

"Hey." it was cedric.

"Hey diggory" a bunch of us said.

He say down next to me and gave me a smile.

He has always been handsome, but all of us knew that.

"Should we watch a film on the new muggle device?" ginny asked. We all nodded in agreement.

We put on a movie named scream, supposedly a murderer comes with a mask and all of that. The twins and you had a thing for horror, and would always watch it together.