sickening

You still had him on your mind. You took a drink of your orange juice as your eyes gazed over to the stairs creaking. His legs appeared first, wearing grey sweats that hung just below his v line. His sharp muscles cut every which way perfectly. His eyes met yours. You snapped out of whatever trance you were just in.

"good morning" he said groggily.

God dammit. Always with the morning voice.

"morning" everyone except you said in sync.

You ate your breakfast slowly listening to everyone talk about school. You glanced at fred over and over again when his eyes locked on you. He took a bite of eggs and slowly dragged the fork out of his mouth. He looked you up and down and giggled to himself. He knew what he was doing. This instantly made an affect on your underwear. Fuck i'm going to get him back for all this teasing he's doing.

The weasleys discussed going into town.

"Sav dear are you going to come with us? I think it's going to be me ronald and ginny so far." Molly said.

"eh- i've been feeling a little off today, I think i might stay home." you said. The truth was you actually didn't feel great.

"Oh okay, would you like me to pick you ups some tea in town?" she sounded worried.

"That would be great molly. Thank you so much."

"Of course sav. Georgie, fred are you coming?" she looked at the twins.

"Yea sure I'll go, I need to pick up some things from honeydukes." george seemed pleased.

Fred made eye contact with you. He smirked.

"I'll stay here. Keep a good watch on lupin." He said.

"Alright then. it's set. It'll just be you and freddie dear. don't make too much trouble" molly took the rest of the family and apparated.

"hey." fred started you down.

"hi freddie." butterflies zipped around your stomach. "look i don't feel so good, so I think i'm going to go take a nap." You headed up the stairs.

"Sav, wait."

"Yes fred?" you tried to sound annoyed.

"never mind."

You rolled your eyes and continued up the stairs.

A sudden rush of nausea ran across your body. You ran to the bathroom barely making it. You threw up your entire breakfast. You heard footsteps running up the stairs.

"Oh merlin sav are you okay?" Fred's voice came from behind you.

shit. why does he have to see me like this. why now.

"I'm ok fred really, I think I just have a bug." You hovered over the toilet.

"Here let me help you" He walked over and you felt goosebumps on your neck. He pushed the hair out of your face and held your hair up with it. You threw up a total of 6 times after that, trying to push fred away each time. He sat through the whole thing.

Your limp body lay on the cold bathroom floor alone. Fred had left, he said he was going to get something but you racked your brain to remember what. He came back in, with a blanket in his arms.

"Come here love. I got you." He lifted you up and brought you to his bedroom. He softly put you on his bed, wrapped in a soft baby blue blanket.  He covered you in his blankets on his bed. His pillow smelled of lavender. And his signature scent. You couldn't explain it but this was the most comfortable you've ever been.