𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚

what a life - scarlet pleasure 1:05  ───|────── 3:05|◁              II             ▷| ∞            ↺

1:05  ───|────── 3:05
|◁              II             ▷|
∞            ↺

Contains: blood, blood play,
extreme masochism, smoking,
weapons, cross-dressing,
grey morals, and criminality.

•[⛓]•

Darkness. The whole city is dead silent. Not a single star is to be seen on the pitch-black sky. Not a single human being nor a single animal.

An almost pathetic try of light comes dripping down on the sidewalks from the few lamp posts along the many wide roads around the big city, highlighting some of the small cracks on the tiles.

The night is thick with an unexplained wariness: a fear of the worst happening and living in the shadows. The perfect night for stealing, drugs, murder, crimes. And of course, it would be such a shame to let that beautiful yet cruel opportunity slip.

A muted sound of shoes hitting the tiles of the sidewalk deep inside the shadows played gently in the thick night air, quickly followed by a powerful jump.

For a millisecond a silhouette of a man is seen under the dim light of the lamp posts. When he is in mid air from his jump he grabs a metal ladder hanging off of one of the many apartments. He lifts both his legs up in a rectangular angle, using his abdominal muscles. He starts swing back and forth, pulling his legs back when he's going backwards and one second after he grabbed the ladder he makes a swift motion and lets go and flies through the air before grabbing onto a gutter and crawling up on a second apartment's roof, his arm muscles flexing under the tight-fitting, picth-black tank top.

He runs over the roof, jumping from one to another, still completely silent like a ninja in the night but then stops abruptly when he sees his destination. He stands on top of one of the thousand apartment roofs with his head slightly turned to the left and staring at the big city museum three apartments down the road, his dark brown hair gently dancing in his eyes due to the soft breeze.

He turns his whole body towards the big building, leaning his torso forward while sliding his right black-ripped-jeans-covered leg out behind him, burying his foot down in the light layer of gravel on top of the roof. He narrows his eyes, focusing them completely on the museum while reaching out behind his head and tightening his blood-red bandana with his black-half-finger-gloves-covered hands. He pulls his black face mask higher up on his sharp nose, takes a deep breath with his nose and exhales through his mouth. He feels the damp air from his mouth hitting his eyes.

His hands fall down onto his thighs. His body tense up. He grabs at his thighs and then sprints towards the edge of the roof and sets off with his muscular thighs.

He flies through the air and latches onto the city museum and lets out a grunt. His finger muscles hurt by the weight they're holding. He lets go with his right hand and takes out a narrow steel spatula from its holder in his belt.