One day

"It's impossible to get you off my mind."

"I think about a hundred thoughts and you are ninety nine."

- Where y/n falls in love with Quackity but knows there will never be a connection unless..?

It was a rainy day like usual, valentines day was tomorrow and I knew nobody wanted me, it was the same every year. It's not the worst being single but it does make me jealous sometimes looking at couples and thinking "one day I'll get a boyfriend like that" but in reality I don't believe it at the moment.

Wildest dreams by taylor swift starts to play on my  phone and I smile, knowing a part of my favourite lyrics from that song.

"He's so tall, handsome as hell. He's so bad but he does it so well." I hummed.

Out of nowhere, my phone started to ding multiple times and I rolled my eyes, wondering who was ruining my song.

Quackity
Hey bestie 😘
Hello?!?
So you aren't up for minecraft?
You are really hurting my feelings right now 😖

Y/n
Omg can't you wait a minute? How impatient 🙄

Quackity
Y/n!!
I missed you, you didn't answer me yesterday.

Y/n
What did you say?

Quackity
I said "hey mamacita"

Y/n
And you think I would of replied to that?

Quackity
Ofc!! It gets all the women 😉

Y/n
God the only good thing about you is that you're funny, weirdo.

Quackity
🤔

I laugh at the random emojis he sent me, he may be annoying but he was mostly the only one who actually stayed. Stayed there for me and supported whatever I did which is exactly someone I want in my life.

"Love is so complicated" I sighed and flopped onto my bed, looking up at the ceiling between thoughts.

I closed my eyes and slowly went to sleep as the sky got darker and darker until it was pitch black.

— valentines day —

14th of February, ahh shit. That's the day where I have to awkwardly watch my parents smiling at each other crazy eyed. Not totally fun if I'm being honest but that will be me in the future if I am lucky enough.

"I love you honey" my dad says to my mum, get a room love birds ugh.

Suddenly, the door went and I expected it to be the mail man as usual so I didn't bother getting it this time.

"Fine I'll get it!" My mum groaned.

I was sitting in the living room watching tv, a favourite tv show of mine (insert favourite tv show here) and it was entertaining until my mum looked shocked and went closer towards me.

"Someone is here for you" she smiled.

"Someone? For me? I didn't plan to meet anyone though" I said.

I was utterly confused but my face immediately changed when I saw who it was standing outside the door. A guy with a "LAFD" beanie on stood there with a grin as he held my favourite flowers. They were beautiful..

"Are those for?" I didn't want to get it all mistaken so I stopped.

"Yes, yes they are for you y/n."

I looked away and blushed, my heart was racing. I didn't even know what to do at this point.

"They are so pretty Alex." I smiled and hugged him straight away, the hug went on for a few seconds but it felt amazing. It's been so long since I even had a hug from someone.

"You look gorgeous." He looked at me up and down and I tilted my head while raising my eyebrow. Is this guy serious? Im wearing the most basic clothes right now..

"Liar.." I laughed.

"No seriously, I'm literally staring at a beauty."

I must of stood dead still for ages because I heard someone calling my name repeatedly.

"I-Im sorry"

"Mamacita, it's fine"

"I told you to stop calling me that!" I slightly pushed him.

"Ouch! y-you hurt me?!"

"Oh shut up you small baby"

"Im still taller than you, Loser" He smirked.

"Jesus you didn't need to flex like that"

"Wanna get some ice cream?" Alex offered

"Eh I don't really fancy one right n-"

Out of nowhere, Alex picked me up in his arms like a bride, I'm so afraid that he will drop me or something.

"Come on lets run before it all goes !"

It was a sunny day outside and Alex decided it was a good idea to just run WITH ME IN HIS ARMS in the hot weather. It was horrible but it was funny at the same time.

"Put me down"

"Ask me nicely."

"Put me down!!!"

"That's not nicely Y/n I told you that."

"Put me down you bitch" I rolled my eyes.

"WOW OKAY i was gonna pay for the ice creams but nevermind"

"Okay okay sorry! I don't have any money on me so you have to"

"Good, Habibi."

"What?"

"Nothing." He whistled and I was confused. What did habibi mean?

We both got our ice creams and we ate them together while walking on the pavements. It was really peaceful and something I never often do.

"Y-y/n.." he stopped and I suddenly saw his ice cream on the ground.

"HAHAHAHA"

"It's not funny... I loved that ice cream!" He started to fake sob and I pulled him in for a hug which he slowly accepted.

"You can have mine" I gave him mine and his smile was back.

"Really?"

"Yess"

"LOLLL you really trusted me?" He threw it to the ground.

"ALEXXX WTFFF" I wanted to kill him

"Oops.. oh shit ur angry."

"Hell yeah I am!"

"Um gotta go!" He started running again and I rolled my eyes, he runs awfully fast for a tiny guy. I couldn't keep up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wordcount: 974

this was fun to make ngl 😂