How to save a life

Art creds: yurjv on twitter

"Where did I go wrong?"

"I lost a friend."

- Tubbo goes missing and Tommy starts to worry, he's never showed how much he cared for tubbo before.

! Friendship story, I don't ship minors and especially people who have said they are uncomfortable with it 😅 !

Sorry this isn't a Quackity one but I want to do other people aswell in this book from now on <3 I'll still do him of course

"Hello chat! We are going to play some minecraft yet again with a q&a too" Tommy looked at the camera and looked back to his screen which showed the game and the stream.

"HELLO TOMMYINNIT"

"Oh my god wilbur, You scared the shit out of me!" Tommy jumped and laughed for ages.

"Sorry child, What's this then?" Wilbur said through the discord call.

"You're so stupid"

"I'm older than you and smarter"

"WHATDIDYOUJUSTSAYTOME?!?!" Tommy yelled.

"Stop shouting!" His mum almost comes in his room.

"Mum I'm streaming!"

"BAHAHAHA" Wilbur laughed and Tommy rolled his eyes.

"Parents man.."

The chat

- where's tubbo?

- I thought tubbo was going to join?

- you should invite tubbo!

- pogchamp

- lolllll

"Everyone is asking me where tubbo is, well he chose to ignore me.. its very surprising since he is clingy all the time"

- do y'all not have twitter? Look at what lani posted..

- :[

- check twitter tommy.

"Now they are asking me to check twitter, I swear if this is a troll chat"

"I'm going to check it too" Wilbur said.

Tommy pulled up twitter but got it off his screen straight away after he read a tweet. There was a long silence and Tommy just looked down making some of the chat confused and most understanding.

"I'm going to end the stream.. bye." His voice was breaking, not many people have seen him like this before.. only his friends and family.

"Wait, tommy!" Wilbur yelled.

Tommy ended it straight away and left wilbur on delivered for a while. His hands were shaking so much and he could feel his eyes fill with tears.

"Tubbo.. where are you?" Tommy whispered and looked at the tweet again to make sure if it was true.

"Tubbo is gone.. I can't find him anywhere. We tried contacting so many people but none have seen him anywhere, please help.." the tweet said with loads of people replying to it.

"Hey son did you end your stream?" He could hear his dad say.

"N-not now."

"Are you okay?! Whats up?" His dad entered the room quickly with an arm on Tommy's shoulder.

"My best friend is missing."

"Who?"

"The one I met.. Tubbo"

"When did you last see him?"

"A few days ago on minecraft."

"Do you know-"

"I don't fucking know okay!" Tommy shouted.

"Calm down." His dad was shocked but got angry too.

"I-im sorry. I just miss him and I'm so worried." Tears were falling down his face and he almost slammed his face onto the desk.

Tubbo's pov

It was cold.. freezing more like. I was in a tiny room with so many cobwebs in the corners of the wall and all I wanted was to go home, to my parents and my online friends that's all I want.

"Oh you're finally up!" I heard laughter from a person who was coming down the stairs for example the person who kidnapped me.

"What do you want from me?!" I screamed, trying to break free for the thousandth time.

"Not yet little boy, you still have to do stuff for me" the guy smiled.

"I'm not your slave. I hate it here!"

"You better watch your tone otherwise I'll have to punish you." He pulled out his whip and my eyes widened.

"P-please no.." I wanted to grab my phone to contact someone.. tommy.. anyone! Unfortunately, it was smashed into pieces on the floor.

"Fine I'll be nice but start cleaning this room." He untied me again and locked the door after he left the room.

"This world hates me." I sighed and did what he said, there was no other option. All the windows were shut and locked, there was no escape.

I started coughing from the dust and begged quietly just to be free, this is a nightmare.

-

"Hello big q.." Tommy sighed as he answered the discord call coming from Quackity.

"Hey tommyyyy! How you doing?"

"If I'm really being honest.. not good."

"Why's that? Is turbo being annoying again?" Tommy got so annoyed but calmed himself down, he wasn't going to shout at another person today.

"Just go onto twitter."

"Twitter? Okay but who's profile?"

"Lani's.. Tubbo's sister."

"Okk"

"Oh... OH." Quackity saw it.

"Did you read it?"

"Is this a joke? Ahahaha?"

"... no."

"Oh tommy.. I'm so sorry." His voice went quieter.

"It's fine just please leave me be for a while.."

"O-okay, Yeah I get it"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 816

~[ QUACKITY oneshots ]~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें