Telepatía

"You know I'm just a flight away"

"If you wanted you can take a private plane"

- y/n meets Quackity for the first time after being a fan for ages.

! I never been to vidcon or seen any famous people so uh excuse this if it's wrong 😳 note that I haven't experienced it lmao !

Today is the day.. the day where I meet my favourite Youtuber/streamer: Quackity. Im really nervous but excited because I get to see the person I always wanted to see for a long time.

"Mum i'm going to meet the Youtuber today!!" I said to her with excitement. She doesn't know who the hell Quackity is so she would be confused if i said the name.

"Ugh does this mean I have to drive again?" She laughs in a jokey way, she really didn't mind at all taking me there.

"Yess otherwise I would be angry with you because he's worth it" I laughed back.

"Fine fine, let's go" she smiled.

"Have a great time you two" my dad said before we left.

"Thank you!" We both replied at the same time.

-

It felt like forever, my mum was driving and I just kept looking out of the window trying to be patient but it slowly failing.

"Are we there yet?" I asked

"Nearly"

"You always say that" I roll my eyes

"Oi be patient missy!"

"Sorryyy"

-

"Now we are here" She smiled and I opened the car door straight away.

It was a massive building with people standing outside where you had to line up so me and my mum stood outside for a while and got given this badge with my name on as soon as we got in.

"Omg he's over there.." I quietly said to my mum as I was starting to get nervous.

"Come on then!" She dragged me by the arm so I kept walking.

We got in the queue of meeting him and I watched as the girls were smiling and getting hugs, that's going to be me in a minute.

"Hey there" He smiled as I was next to see him, I didn't even realise.

"H-hey!"

"She can be quite shy"

"Mum!" I nudged her.

"Oh don't worry, I used to be like that" he chuckled.

His laugh.. I missed that so much especially since he hadn't streamed in ages or posted to youtube.

I gave him a drawing I drew of him and his eyes widened.

"That's amazing, I'm definitely going to put this somewhere"

Alex opened his arms for a hug and I hugged him straight away, it was the best feeling but sadly it had to stop at some point. The hug was that good that I wanted to do it again but I need to learn to not be clingy.

"Can I get a photo?" I asked him with a smile and he nodded with an arm around me as my mum took my phone for a picture.

"It's my birthday by the way Alex" I looked at him.

"Really? Thats poggers! Here get on my back" he suddenly said and I was confused for a second.

"What are you doing-" I got on his back and he ran around with me still on him.

"Alex!" I screamed and people stared which made me embarrassed.

"Okay okay" he laughed for ages.

"I could of fell!"

"Luckily i'm a strong guy so you're safe with me" He grinned and I couldn't stop smiling, this was definitely the best day and I didn't want it to end just yet.

"Bye.." I said feeling sad that I had to go now.

"Hey don't be sad please, one last hug?" It was adorable of how much he cared about his fans, I didn't feel so anymore.

He hugged me tight and I couldn't be any happier, I'll never forget this day.

"Byeee!" He said and waved while me and my mum left, I waved back with a smile.

"Can i see the photo?" I said to my mum as we were in the car again.

"Of course, it's your phone anyways not mine" She laughed and handed it to me.

I looked at the gallery on my phone and I smiled for ages, he looked cute in this meanwhile I looked horrible.. god it doesn't even look like I'm smiling in this but I adored it anyway.

"You took a video?"

"Yeah of when you was on his back"

"Oh my god" I started laughing at the mess I was in

(I know this isn't the exact picture because everything is different and it's outside but pretend its the picture you guys had :) )

"Now I wanna hug him again" I sighed.

"Aww I know you do" my mum chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wordcount: 809

I know the songs aren't that similar to the chapters but they are cute 😾