3

-November 7th 1955-

-November 7th 1955-

I am teaching in my classroom as Marty enters with Dr.Brown and as the Doctor enters I feel butterflies in my stomach.I smile at Marty and Doc.I walk over and greet them and have Marty take a seat as I go into the hall with Dr.Brown.

Rox:Dr.Brown thank you for bringing Marty by my classroom.

Doc:Please call me Emmett.

Rox:Only if you call me Roxanna or Rox."Smiles".

Doc:"Smiles".Will do.You make sure he behaves.

Rox:"Chuckles".I'll watch him like a hawk.

Doc:"Chuckles".Well I must go.

Rox:"Nods".Have a good day Emmett.

Doc:You have a good day to Roxanna.

Emmett tips his hat with a smile and he walks away...After school I stop by Emmett's lab and i knock on the door.He answers the door and let's me in.

Doc:"Smiles".Hello Roxanna.

Rox:Hello Emmett."Smiles".

Doc:Would you like something to drink or eat?.

Rox:No thank you.

I see a model of the town on a table and I smile.

Rox:Nice model you have here Emmett."Smiles".

Doc:Thank you it's for an idea to help Marty.

Rox:You are super intelligent.Building a time machine and now making a way for him to go home.

Doc:"Blushes".Thank you Rox.

Rox:"Smiles".Your welcome.

I look at Emmett and feel a bunch of butterflies.I am still in awe that this handsome guy is my future husband. Marty mentioned we got together in 1956 but he says that's all he will say cause he doesn't know our story.

Doc:So will you like to watch this tape with me?.

Rox:Of course.

(Doc:Hey,hey keep rolling keep rolling there. No,no,no,no this sucker's electrical.But I need a nuclear reaction to generate the 1.21 gigawatts of electricity that I need.

Marty:Doc you don't just walk into a store and ask for plutonium.Did you rip this off?.

Doc:Of course from a group of Libyan Nationalists.They wanted me to build them a bomb so I took their plutonium and in turn gave them a shiny bomb case full of used pinball machine parts.

-Next Recording-

Doc:I Dr.Emmett Brown and my wife Roxanna Brown are about to embark on an historic journey...What have we been thinking of we almost forgot to bring some extra plutonium.How did we ever expect to get back one pallet one trip we must be out of our minds.