Prologue - No Address

I own none of this. All copyright belongs to their respective owners.
Mistral. Atlas. Vacuo. Vale. The four kingdoms of Remnant. Four kingdoms destined to bring mankind to a greater, harmonious future. But the Grimm and White Fang are two of the many dangers that forced the four kingdoms to train Man and Faunus alike to combat them.

Two weeks ago, four very special young huntresses named Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna and Yang Xiao Long did one of the most dangerous missions they assigned (with a bit of Ozpin's "help") themselves that nearly cost them their lives. Their mission was called "Search and Destroy."

True to the mission's name, they were assigned to search and destroy possible criminal hideouts and to be accompanied by a veteran hunter to support them who turned out to be none other than the coffee-drinking, hyperactive, history-of Remnant-obsessed, Doctor Oobleck.

Ruby also brought along her and her sister's black corgi, Zwei. The four young heroes, their teacher and the dog headed to the once-glorious city in the Kingdom of Vale that got overrun by the Grimm and is now a haunted ruin that will forever be called Mountain Glenn.

Turns out, the abandoned city is the hideout where the evil and cunning criminal overlord named Roman Torchwick and the White Fang are residing at. They were putting together their latest plan: A train filled with bombs that will be used to attract the Grimm and lead them to the city of Vale.

RWBY, Oobleck and Zwei were able to get on the train and attempted to stop the train with no brakes. Despite their training, RWBY had underestimated what they were up against, nearly losing their lives in the process, but were thankfully lucky enough to survive by the skin of their teeth and reach Vale.

Afterwards, Team RWBY were able to hold off the Grimm until their friends Team JNPR (Jaune Arc, Pyrrha Nikos, Nora Valkyrie and Lie Ren) were able to make it in time and give RWBY some backup.

Not long after, General Ironwood's robotic forces, Team CFVY (Coco Adel, Fox Alistair, Velvet Scarlatina and Yatsuhashi Daichi), the Beacon faculty of Oobleck himself, along with Glynda Goodwitch, Peter Port, and exchange student Cinder with her two teammates Mercury and Emerald, were all able to arrive to Vale and turned the tide in their favor.

They did it. They won. The Grimm that came to Vale were all eradicated (They just dissolve shortly after they die) from Vale. The ones that did survive retreated back into the tunnels from whence they came. Despite a few civilians getting injured, not a single life was lost and only a few million Lien in property damage. And in even better news, Roman is finally captured and put into custody. All the students of Beacon returned to celebrate. Everything seemed good and started going back to normal.

However, this is just the beginning.

Despite killing off the Grimm in Vale, RWBY are beginning to feel that it's not over just yet. Roman is in prison, but they all believe there are other villains hiding behind the curtains just waiting to reveal themselves. And they never truly solved everything they tried to. An incomplete victory, but not a bad one.

That was two weeks ago.

Now in the present...

Friday

It's a beautiful day at Beacon. Students were hustling and bustling around to get to their classes without being late. Inside one of the classrooms were none other than RWBY and JNPR, along with other students, taking yet another boring class that involves (Yet again) listening to their teacher's, Peter Port, tedious stories that are only about him and his "prey." Even Weiss and Pyrrha are getting quite tired of it.