Mafia

"What the fuck? Do you think that keeping him away from you will make him safe and less miserable?" Louis shouted as he slam the door open of his best friend's conference room. Everyone was looking at him astonished cause he was Louis Tomlinson, the owner and founder of the billion door empire known as Tomlinson corporations.

One of the biggest businesses Tycoon, who never show his face unless it was needed. He wasn't just a business Tycoon but a Mafia boss too. He runs the whole Italian Mafia alone but not a lot of people know who is the leader of the Italian mafia. The only one who knows him is the higher people in the business.

Everyone was rushed out of the room intently without a second thought. It was a meeting between the higher people in the mafia business to discuss the crisis they were going through or how to expand their business on the Asian side. It was a big deal for them since the mafia that runs the Asian side never let anyone ever take over or even let anyone enter their area. It was all reserved but a year ago Zayn and his gang had a meeting with the Asian leader who made it worse by asking the one thing Zayn fear the most.

"You seems to be confident in yourself enough to think that I'll spear your life. Anyway since you have risk enough to come alone without any other back up the gang and I respect that I would only let you have the access to my land. If you do as I say." The leader of Asia said with a smirk and Zayn just knew it wasn't good something was off, the disgusting smirk told a different story. So, not showing much of his emotions Zayn just nod to tell him continued.

"I will only let you and your people have access in my land if you give me the lad that you are hiding. The beautiful boy that is sleeping inside you're black range rover SUV behind the black tinted window. If you let me have him then I'll let you have the excess and for as long as you want or even let you have the alliance with us shortly." He replied with a smirk and left the room without waiting for Zayn reply Zayn clinch his jaw but that's when Zayn realized what he had done.

"Are you fucking out of you're mind?" Louis again shouted but Zayn wasn't the slightest bit afraid. He was blankly staring at the wall, without a single emotion on his face. Everything was a mess for them, cause of the one thing he fear to lose. He lost cause of his stupid actions.

He lost the boy he love cause he wasn't strong enough to man up and be with him. He sent the boy he love away cause he thought it was for the best or maybe not.

"It's none of your business Louis!" Zayn said with a really rude tone. These two were the only one present in the room. Zayn rubbed his forehead with his index finger. Louis walked towards him yanking his chair towards him and Zayn jolts up glaring at Louis but froze when he heard the next words.

"He was fucking pregnant when you kicked him out."

Well, this one has been in my head every since October 2021 or maybe even before that. I don't know. I was about to make a whole book out of this but now I don't know. Maybe I will one day or maybe I won't. Who knows?

See ya.