Concert part 3

Their lips attached in a passionate kiss and Zayn nibble on Harry's lower lips asking for entrance, Harry opens his mouth, and Zayn sucks on his tongue tasting strawberries. Harry bit Zayn's lower lip and Zayn squeeze his bum in his hands.

Harry moan in the kiss and Zayn walked them onto the bed, he lay down Harry on his back starting talking his own, shirt off of himself, slowly, teasingly. Harry whines, wiggling on the bed for more.

When Zayn was left with his only boxers on, he comes back to the bed, and Harry kissed him hungrily. He took Harry's shirt off and left sweet sloppy kisses down Harry Lips, to his neck leaving hickeys on his pale skin.

Zayn bit and lick on his chest and took his right hard nipple in his mouth, Harry moans and tangle his hand in Zayn's hair. Zayn pinched the left one with his hand and Harry started whimpering underneath him.

Zayn pulled back to look Harry in the eye and Harry pulled him up to Kiss his lips. They kiss with passion, teeth, and taung. Zayn settles himself between Harry's legs. He took the champagne bottle and pour it in the glass, then on Harry's belly button.

Harry shiver from the coolness of the liquid and Zayn drink it from there, licking, sucking, and nibbling there leaving some Hickey marks on his stomach.

"Daddy!!!!" Harry moans, his eyes shut, biting his lips and hand fisting sheets. Zayn pulled back and turn him around so now Harry's cheeks were press against the pillow.

"Yes!! Baby, screen my name tell the world who makes you feel good?" He ordered and spanks Harry's clothed bum twice. Harry moans and sticks out his bum for Zayn to spank on.

"You daddy!!" He moans and Zayn pulled his pants down. Zayn smirk when he saw his baby was wearing a pink thong, Zayn admire the way Harry's ass has swallowed the thong strip and was looking so plump and beautiful in those thongs,

"Baby I am going to spank you a good twenty since you didn't been a good boy and jump on Daddy in the elevator ok?" Zayn asked his baby, messaging his bum a little. Harry nodded his head eagerly.

"Words baby, use your words, !!" Zayn said, gripping his bum roughly. "Yes, daddy!!" Harry moans and buries his face in the pillow. Zayn nod in acknowledgment and started to spank Harry.

SMACK!!

"Thank you, Daddy!!"

SMACK!!!

"Tha-nk you D-Daddy!!"

SMACK!!!

"T-Thank y-you D-Daddy!!"

SMACK!!!

SMACK!!!

SMACK!!!

SMACK!!!

SMACK!!!

SMACK!!!

SMACK!!!

Zayn spanks him twenty times and saw his baby's ass wiggle under his hand. Every smack was harder than the last one and till the last smack, Harry was a crying mess.

Harry's ass was red with a handprint on it and tears were rolling down his cheeks but the pleasure was taking over the pain and he was enjoying it. His dick was rock hard and was continually asking for attention. 

"Daddy, I need you!!" Harry moans, his hole was clinging and un-clinging, begging for something to be in him. Something that can fulfill his need for hunger.

"Your wish is my command, my baby!!"Zayn rubbing his bum and pulled his boxers down., freeing his cock from the little piece of fabric. He lay flat on Harry, with both hands on the side. So, he doesn't crush Harry with his weight. He placed his cock in between Harry's ass cheeks and rub it to have some friction and a bit more teasing

"Daddy!! " " Fuck me!!" Harry screamed in pleasure and wanted more. He was sandwiched between the bed and Zayn but he was liking it the way his body was responding to Zayn.

"Such a needy slut, daddy's cock sucker!! Want Daddy cock down your throat huh?" Zayn whispered in his ear flipping Harry, so now his face was facing Zayn. Harry smirked, pulling Zayn closer if that was even possible.

"Daddy fuck me harder till I can feel you in my throat, !!" Harry makes sure to look in the eyes when he said that, and we guess Harry got what he needed.

Zayn eyes widen and he smacks their lips together," as you wish baby!!" Zayn smirked, kissing Harry's lips, along his jawline, his sweet spot on his neck till his stomach, pulled down his thong with his teeth, slowly teasingly. Harry one hand was on the sheets, the other in Zayn's hair.

Zayn pulled away and kiss his jaw to his ear "gonna fuck you till you can't sit next day!!" Zayn kissed his ear and bit on it harshly but not too harshly.

Harry squeal a little when Zayn entered him with his finger inside Harry's hungry whole. He scissors his hole to open it for his dick, he added another finger and the third finger. Harry was moaning every time Zayn's finger hit his spot.

Harry moans "Daddy!! I need you, I am ready!!" Harry said with eyes close. Zayn wrapped his hands around Harry's neck and line his dick on Harry's hole.

Zayn tightens his grip and chocked Harry and bottom out in him. Harry's mouth pop open feeling the fullness, Zayn waited for Harry to adjust "Move!!" Harry moans and Zayn's started thrusting into him. Harry fist the sheets in his hands and "DADDY!!!" screams at the top of his lungs every time Zayn hits the bundle of nerves inside him. Zayn unwrapped his hand from his neck and put them on each side of Harry, to keep him still.

"Are you ok?"Zayn asked and Harry nods with eyes still close. " Open your eyes, I need to see them!!" Zayn ordered and Harry opens his eyes with they were holding so much love, so much passion for Zayn. zayn kissed his lover's cherry lips and keep on thrusting in him. Harry wrapped his legs around Zayn's waist to move deeper. Zayn was staring at Harry's beautiful face and fucking him!!!

"DADDY DEEPER!!!!"

"DADDY HARDER!!"

"DADDDYYYY!!!!"

Harry was a moaning mess underneath him and Zayn was enjoying it too. It was the best sex of their life. When Zayn felt Harry's wall tight around him he knows Harry is about to release. "Daddy!! I am gonna----" Zayn thrust in him a few more times and he cum. Zayn fuck him through his orgasm.

Zayn flips Harry's leg on his shoulder and thrust in him deeper. Harry was sensitive right now and he scratches Zayn's back with his nails and few more thrust later Zayn come inside Harry.

He collapsed on the bed beside Harry to regain his breath. "Are you okay, bub?" Zayn asked, pulling Harry closer to himself.

"Yeah! Daddy, I am!!" Harry replied snuggling in Zayn's chest.

"I love you, baby!!" Zayn said kissing his lover's forehead.

"I love you too Daddy!!" Harry said kissing his lover's chest, tangling their legs together, and not caring about the cum dripping out of them or covering them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clear my throat, sitting under a chair with Yoda and Charlie "who wrote this and going hell with me?" Charlie asked...

"Humm!! Yoda!!" I replied. Suddenly from nowhere, Yoda got life in him and give me a look.

"You liar motherfucking bitch!!" Yoda replied and run from there leaving me alone with Charlie.

"I swear I didn't wrote it Doramon did it!!" I run from there too!!

So, how are you guys I can't believe this I wrote this!! I am sure as hell going to hell.

I am coming to you satan have a good room for me with an AC and wifi!!

Hope you like it and enjoyed it!! Well, I had fun writing it!!

Sorry for the long wait, hope it comes to your expectations?? Please comment and tell me how you feel about it.!!