Chapter 2

After Ruby and Z fused bodies months ago, the cities have been rebuilt since the space monster, Genegard attacked. Beacon defense academy is still repairing the damaged Galactron to its fullness. While Ozpin and the other headmaster are discussing adding robots to the arsenal.

Ironwood: I understand your choice, Ozpin...

Ozpin: And it's the reason why we need a new robot to able to defend while the other is repair.

Lionheart: Maybe I can help with the assist... Since we don't have any threat these past few months.

Lillie: I disagree, Lionheart, it true that the monster doesn't appear much in Mistral, Vacuo, and Atlas but we needed to patrol the area for any threat nearby.

Ironwood: Maybe I will send one of my students to assist in the time being and our Gloker Mothership can store up some GLoker Pawn.

Ozpin: I appreciate the help, James, we'll discuss these later on.

After the meeting finished, Ozpin went back to his office and holding three medals in his hand.

~~~At the hangar~~~

Ruby and her team, alongside JNPR and CFVY  at the bottom hangar doing some fun activities. Cinder is helping Weiss and Blake with their studies, Ruby, Yang, Nora, and Jaune are playing Video games with Neo. Ren is cooking with Yatsuhashi to prepared lunch for their friends, while Fox is meditating, Coco and Velvet sewing new clothes. While Pyrrha is helping Salem with her chores in the kitchen.

Ruby: Man, it's really boring when there is no monster attacking.

Yang: Yeah, and since Galactron is still undergoing repairing. I doubt there is no monster we need to worry about.

Until that moment, the alarm rings through the academy as multiple workers rush to their stations as Pyrrha, Ren, and Yatsuhashi came out of the kitchen.

Weiss: You just had to ask, didn't you?

Yang: Sorry?

Ozpin announce through the speaker at the hangar;

Ozpin: I want the combat team in my office now! And please bring Cinder too!

Ruby: You heard him! Let's go!

Ruby and the rest along with Cinder rushes to Ozpin's office and found him walking back and forth. 

Cinder: What's wrong, dad?

Ozpin: This is something truly unforgivable!

Pyrrha: What's the thing?

Ozpin: Take a look...

Ozpin handed a picture of a Mountain Glenn that has a huge chunk of its side destroyed.

Blake: Oh my...

Coco: What could something possibly destroy that mountain?

Ozpin: I have my doubt.

Ozpin then shows the possibility of what the threats could make this mountain.

Ozpin: We have Gomora, Red King, and Antlar as our prime monsters.