Chapter 2 Dimension of Extinct Creatures

"What you said was out there? Raptors?"

"Veloperators! Thier all over the island!"

Just then, one of them walked into the room. "Don't move!" The tall one said very quietly.

Peter couldn't believe it.

'This must be a dimension that's an alternate one.... one where humans existed in the Jurassic period or something-'

The Raptor was getting closer to them. Peter knew he probably could handle them fine. "I need you two, to run," Peter said to them.

"What? They'll chase after us! And they're faster!" The short one said. "You need to trust me!" Peter said as the dinosaur were getting closer. The tall guy, looked over at the short guy. "We have to trust him, dino nerd."

He nodded. "Fine."

They got up, and dashed for the door.

And sure enough, the Raptor chased after them.

"Not so fast!" Peter yelled at it and shot his webs at its feet, and then dragged it, making the dinosaur trip and fall on its face. The Raptor got up, then turned around, and hissed at Peter, then made a sneering sound.

"Never in my life, have I ever fought a dinosaur... And no, The Lizard doesn't count."

The Raptor ran to him, making a bunch of sounds. Peter just sighed, and shot a web at it, pulling it to him, then punched it in its jaw. Then he tossed the rapot in the air, then pulled it down, with his webs, slamming it into the ground.

"Well, at least you're a lot lighter than The Lizard-,"

But, it still got up. "You don't give up do you?"

The raptor growled, then tried to attack Peter again.

Peter jumped over it, making the raptor slam into the wall. Peter took this chance to trap it... He fired as many webs as he could, and the Raptor was stuck to the wall. It tried to wiggle out of the webs, but the webs were too strong, and the Raptor couldn't escape. "Don't worry! It'll dissolve in an hour!" Peter said as he ran out of the room. The Raptor screeched loudly.

"Ok, where did those guys go?"

Peter went to look for them. "I need to take it easy on my webs, I can't waste them..."

Peter usually uses his web shooters. But they're missing along with his suit. He had to use his biological web shooters. Webs he makes from his body. But, his body isn't really fast at making them naturally. As he was walking down the hallway, he could tell, that this place really was some lab. Mostly, because a sign said so. "Genetics lab? What do they do here?"

"Those two guys probably ran far from here. I... should probably go look for a collider. It's gotta be here somewhere..."