One

My mom and Austin were jamming out to the song "It wasn't me" by Shaggy while I was was taking in the scenery and Ginny driving. "Do you really think it's appropriate for a 9 year old to be listening to this." Ginny turned down the volume getting a glance from me. "Oh calm down, he doesn't even know what it means, right Austin?" Asked my mom. "It's about doing it in the bathroom and getting caught!" He replied back. "You were saying ." I turned my head towards my mom as she shooed me away, I laughed at her response.

I shut the door to my moms BMW as I looked at our brand new house. Big, Classy, Modern, Nice. "Wow this is- "huge." Ginny cut me off. "Yup, do y'all like it?" My mom rapped her arm around my shoulder doing the same to Ginny. "It's nice." I retorted. Ginny nodded to my response. "It's gonna be the four of us." My mom proudly said. I looked at Ginny who obviously knew what I was thinking, we both got in front of her sighing.

"Really?" We both asked as our arms crossed. "Yes!" she spoke. We gave her a concerning look.

The only reason my mom has made us move so much was because of her boy troubles. She finds a guy dates him then they break up and then we move, over and over.

"I'm serious!" She said in her thick southern accent. "You promise mom?" Austin now stepping in front of her as well. "Promise!" She bent down to reach his level. "I call the biggest room!" He ran out to enter the house.

**************

Time had passed and me and my mom were outside directing where the our boxes should go to the workers. We heard yelling from next door and turned to look at a woman with short hair yelling at her son. I noticed his eyes, he was high. I always came home from school with my dad as drunk as ever with his eyes as red as a tomato.

This kid was kinda hot.

I could tell he just wanted to go smoke some more and get that conversation over with his mom. He walked away getting a scream from the mom. I guess she didn't notice us. When she did her whole face turned to us with embarrassment and a smile, my mom just smiled and waved. Not awkward at all.

It was getting way to hot outside so I went inside to get my room unpacked. My room was small but modest in way. Across from the door I had a desk, facing the back of my desk was my somewhat of a twin sized bed, a nightstand next to my bed, then a closet across from my bed and nightstand, and then we have a corner where I put a bean bag chair to just sit and think of what I've been through these past years.

I went over to Ginny's room to see how far she got in unpacking. I walked in to see her barely taking out her clothes when my mom walked in. "Peach I got you a present." She said dragging the last letters of her sentence and gasping. "Gross." Ginny simply responded leaning on the window. "What about you baby girl?" She turned to me. "Gross." I picked at my nails not looking up sitting on Ginny's bed. "This is the new thing y'all are doing now? Hate on mom?

"Pretty much." I joked. She sat down on the bed with me giving me a playful nudge. "Come one. This isn't us. We're like the Gilmore Girls but with bigger boobs." I rolled my eyes at her and chuckled. "Y'all aren't any fun!" With that she left. Just on time for my dad to call me and Ginny.

"Hey dad!" We both said while Ginny put it on speaker. "Hi guys, how's the house." We heard him ask. "It's a house." Ginny responded. We're unpacking now and it just seems like an exercise fultility." I continued while laughed. We both looked outside the window to see the guy who I saw earlier today. We both stared at him for a good second till our dad asked us something. "What?" Asked Ginny forgetting we were on the phone. "Oh yeah we're listening." I responded back to him since Ginny looked mesmerized.

We were still staring at him when he looked our way and saluted us like we're some soldiers. We both duct down as quick as we could. I mouth to Ginny telling her to call our dad back later. "Hey um dad we'll call you back later." With that she hung up.

*************

"So new school, are you ready?" I looked at her lying on her bed checking my socials. "Nah it's gonna be the same." She turn to me catching my attention making me turn my phone off and sitting up. "You may be right but I'm just getting a vibe from this town you know?" I asked. "Nope she joked.

"Well Hello Wellsbury." I joked.

Hope y'all liked the first chapter to this book!!!

Vote and comment for the next one!!!

BYEE!!!

STAY SAFE!!!

(Oh and I forgot to mention that Corina doesn't like to called that. She likes to be called Core)