Three

(Don't proof read, sorry)

I was walking out with Cynthia from school since I'm guessing Ginny already left. "Hey um do you maybe wanna walk home with me? I also have to up my little brother." I asked Cynthia. My mom said that she was going to have to go to the store for decor since we couldn't really take that much stuff due to all the many other things that we had packed. "Sure I don't mind my parents are probably gonna be home late." She smiled.

"Hey buddy!" Austin ran up to me slamming his small, not yet developed body, onto mine. "How was school? What happened to your glasses?" I looked down at him not getting a response sensing that he didn't want to talk anymore. "Hey ummm, this is my new friend, Cynthia." I introduced. "Hi Cynthia." He shyly looked up. "Hey there!" She bent down to him. "Are these your glasses?" She took them from his hand as he nodded. "Well nothing a little super glue can't do." She handed them back to him.

All three of us were walking down my street ready for us to say our goodbyes and head inside when I saw Ginny kissing the neighbor. She moves fast. After they were done it got. . . awkward. "Hey Ginny!! Is that your boyfriend?" Asked Austin in a singing voice. "Go inside!" She hissed. Cynthia and I laughed. "Wanna come inside?" I turned to Cynthia. She nodded as we made our way inside.

**************

I set my bag down as Cynthia did the same. "Your room is small but really cool!" She looked around.

(That's how your room looks like

(That's how your room looks like. Think of something else if you don't like it.)

"Thanks!" I cheered getting on my bed as Cynthia pushed my desk chair out and sat on it. "Ok we can either get a snack and do homework, or, get snacks and watch a movie." I suggested. "Hmmmm, what ever should we do?" Said Cynthia in a British accent.

"Movie." I looked at her. "Yeah, why not." She shrugged. We made our way downstairs to see my mom hanging a frame and Austin coloring. "Hey mom me and Cynthia are gonna go to a liquor and see if we can find some snacks if that's ok?" She was too concentrated on placing the frame right to even acknowledge Cynthia. "Ok bye!! I'm gonna take my board." I walked out.

"Wait, wait, wait. Who's Cynthia?" She stopped me. "My new friend!" I told her. She then turned to Cynthia giving her one of her famous smiles. "Nice to meet you honey." She shakes her hand and kept on smiling. " ok well we're gonna go." I awkwardly said. "Ok bye!" She called out.

"I think I just fell in love with your mom." She gulped. I gave her a confused look." "Ohhh I forgot to mention, I'm bi." She informed me. "Oh that makes a lot more sense." I laughed. "I picked up my board from the porch and started slightly riding down the sidewalk keeping the same pace as Cynthia since she was just walking. "Hey neighbor!" Greeted a voice from behind me. "Hi?" I questioned turning around.

"Nice board!" He chirped. "Thanks it was a gift." I was getting ready to walk again. "Wait um, did you see the kiss with your sister and me?" He turned to look at my room. "Yeah I'm pretty sure the whole neighborhood saw it." I joked. "Umm Core, let's get going cause my parents are gonna be home in 2 hours." Cynthia whispered to me. I nodded.

"Catch you later Wednesday." I waved and turned on my heels getting on my board again pushing lightly not wanting Cynthia to run to be at the same pace as me.

******************

We had finally came back from the store having all our snacks ready to go and play the movie. We were gonna watched Instant Family since Cynthia has never seen it which made me questioned our friendship.

We finished still having time before Cynthia's parents got back from work. "Wanna watch La Lloronna?" I asked. "What's that about?" She turned to me. I'm obviously not gonna tell her what it's about.

"Oh just a kid friendly movie." I shrugged receiving one in return before I put it on my laptop. And let's just say things didn't go as planned.

"Remind me never to let you pick movies again." Said a very scared Cynthia. I could practically see her shaking. I liked to see people scared when it comes to La Llorona.

"Ok." I smiled. She was now getting ready to leave since it was getting late. "I'll see you tomorrow, goodnight." Cynthia waved before shutting the front door. I ran up to my room seeing if I had any homework left to do for school when a sudden thug came from behind me. It was the neighbor.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!! Wednesday what are you doing here." I screamed. "It's Marcus, and I wanted to see if your awake." He leaned on the my closet door. "Why?" I asked. "Cause I met one of the Miller sisters and I want to meet the other one." I turned to him.

"It's Aguilar." I corrected him. "What?" He looked pretty confused. "I'm a Aguilar not a Miller." I stood up. "Well aren't you stepsister?" His Adam's apple was popping out and not gonna like it looked hot just like that.

Core shut up.

"Nah. I'm fully an Aguilar." I took a sip from my water that was on my nightstand. "How?" A confused look popped up on his face. "That's a different story to tell, on a different day." I said.

I turned to Marcus and took in his looks. Hot.

His loose hair falling I his eyes making him flip it to the side. His amazing eyes. Hi little grin. And lastly, his Adam's apple.

Amazing!

Hey y'all!!! Sorry for this short chapter but it was only a filter and I wanted Corina and Marcus to spend some time together. Next chapter will come out THIS week but don't know what day. I hoped you enjoyed!!!

BYE!!!!!

VOTE AND COMMENT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!

STAY SAFE!!!!