Here we go, here we go It's about time that we set it off

Well, I'm here to explain a few simple (complex actually) things to the readers.

The Mystic is the neutral ground for every species but the appointed army of the mystic are actually required to have almost or 90% human blood in them as humans are the best creation of Lord. Yes, there is only one most powerful being residing higher than all of the existing seven dimensions or skys. He's the ultimate creator and all the other supernatural gods and goddesses are a fruit of the human mind just like this story so they have their flaws that was chanted all across the myths told here and there all throughout history. There are seven plains or dimensions so to speak. There may be more but these are the only ones we know so far and explored. The first dimension is where the first life forms took birth and where the races are at their most natural form, animals. It's where everything straight from dinosaurs to rhinoceros exists abundantly. Also a lot of trees, it's where all the oxygen supply comes from for the Ozon layers.

விலங்குகள்- well this is the name of the 1st dimension. Don't worry, no one says that shitty name, even the smartie behind that name. We just go ahead and call them 'The primitive' or 'Dime 1' according to the lingo of Pax. Or as OrPn18 nicknamed it, 'Zooland'. We go there for Safari Sundays during breaks or sem-ends.

மனிதர்கள்- Well this is where the humans or the majority of the readers live. It's called 'Dime 2'. We Paxies don't have any restrictions on where we come from but the Mystics only let Human breeds in their ranks which pissed the great grand headman in his uniforms and drove the rocky collaboration off the cliff and back into Pax's HQs. (He was a ghost, they are passive as housecats but they can be real angry fellas after shit hits the fan.)

[don't ask poor old me who the hell proposed these weird assed names otherwise you'd be disappointed as hell that I won't say it. (:P)]

The third one is of all the offspring of humans and animals, and no, your siblings don't belong there. They are what we Paxies call 'Shifters' or in Tamil, 'ஷிஃப்டர்கள்'. They range from animal shifters to vampires too. Why vampires? Coz those fangy-tang tangs don't have a home except for between their foes, the Shifters.

Vampires:

Vampires are the descendants of Lucifer who was then converted into Satan, the inhabitant of hell. They are another version of the demons as the first pureblood vampire was a child of Lucifer and a human. The pureblood vampires can shift from demons (their true form) to normal human-like form with extremely pale skin and fangs. The fangs have a similar working of Solenoglyphous, the way a viper's fangs work. The only difference is that the fangs can be controlled with a few modified muscles and they have two pairs of glands. The first have a sort of anesthesia which is more effective than the ones common mosquitoes inject in your skin that causes loss of sensation for a temporary time after being injected and can cause stiffness later on as been witnessed by the preys post-feed of vampires. The higher ranked and pureblooded vampires can also erase memory and even cause unconsciousness along with hallucinations. The other gland is less used and undeveloped in most vampires that contains venom much like vipers and have a similar effect. The reason they need to drink blood is because their bone marrow aren't developed enough to generate red blood cells and thus they need sustenance from other sources. They mainly drink the blood of livestock provided to them by the government as humans have been illegalized as preys since the end of 20th century. Vampires can drink a human's blood if it is consented by the said human otherwise the vampire will be an outlaw and punished by death. The other time human blood is legalized is the fallen of war. Vampires love human blood as it makes them more stronger than an average cow's blood.

As they are a descendant of a supernatural being they have some qualities like:

Most of the vampires have high speed, sharper hearing, sharp sense of smell, high durability, and fast regeneration of damaged cells much like all the other supernatural beings.

As mentioned earlier, most pureblood vampires are descendants of Lucifer and are demons, so they can transform into a demon. Their demonic form is quite hideous. They have bat-like wings about their height and rows of sharp teeth and jaw like a shark. Their skins harden somewhat like Vaewolves and turn marble-like. They loose any form of humane senses in that form and are far more superior than any minor vampire or shifter.

As they are a single race they are governed by the Royal Vampire Family that lives in Italy of dimension three"

My personal experience with the Vampires are limited to my squad's Vamp prince V. No! Not the K-pop V it's short for his given name. I can't tell you his real name as it is taboo, and you can't know mine or anyone's, it's a big no-no along with a second serving while meals. But, in my perspective and all the other non-vampire's too they are really prideful and self-centered.

Shifters:

"Shifters are the offspring of humans and animals. They can shift from their animal forms to human forms. Most shifters have a bit of their animal behaviors peek through their human forms in forms of growling, too much aggression, extensions their animal body parts like claws and such in unstable or emotional situations. They cover a large portion of dimension three.

The most powerful shifter family is Mars. It rules all the shifters. It is the only shifter family descending from a demigod and the dragons from dimension one.

The shifters are of two types. Carnivorous and vegetarian. Carnivorous are the ones that dominate the upper ranks of dimension three as they are more powerful and stronger than your vegie eating bunnies. Although in human form they eat the natural human foods like carrots and shit but they find it really bland in taste. They prefer eating meat raw in their animal form and the vegetarians just eat vegetables all the time.

The shifters are a bit territorial. They tend to mark their belongings and even people. The most common way is 'scent marking'. It ranges from simply covering something or someone with a piece of article that has the shifter's scent so that the other shifters know that it's their property. The other way they use is by rubbing their scent glands on the human's neck. This method is widely used by parents on their children and on their partners. The other ways are marking by collar or individual symbols and even through bitemarks (only used by stupid canine mutts).

The time I had to go to the 3rd dimension for an investigation I had to wear my half-rother's shirt over my uniform just to show that I'm not something that is on sale as they tend to think if you don't have a mark then you are free real-estate.

If you have too much eye contact with a canine breed they tend to think you're challenging them (like dogs do) and attack you. And don't look at their property or partners. They get possessive as hell, more than any greedy man for his wealth. 

Well I talked a great deal lot about the three dimensions. Now let's know me. I apologize for my rudeness as I didn't introduce myself earlier. I actually don't have much to say about myself. The name I use is  Ezor, I'm 14, My real mother is Frigga, I never knew about my biological father, I was raised by a family which I thought was my real family until I joined Pax where my mother sent a message claiming me, I love coffee although they give you only energy booster pills here. 

There, that's all me. I'll tell you about  my ends of the A Mythological Mess between Rodrick's. Stay tuned.

Otherwise you'll miss an entire half of the revolution of the existence.

"Can you hear the drumming? There's a revolution coming!"