𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟

𝕁𝕦𝕝𝕪 𝟚𝟘, 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟚☁︎︎

I gripped the positive pregnancy tests in my hand and paced around my room back and forth. What was I supposed to do now? How am I gonna tell Luis?

"Amelia." Lily sighed.

I just shook my head and kept chewing at my lower lip. Lily huffed and stood in front of me.

"Amelia." Her hands plopped down on my shoulders.

"What?" I tried to catch my breath.

"Calm down."

I groaned. "I can't. How am I supposed to tell Luis I'm pregnant and that he's the father?"

A long sigh left her mouth. "Well, I don't know..."

"See?!" I shouted. "He's gonna break up with me!"

Her head shook. "No, he won't."

"Yes, he will, Lily. When something happens that he doesn't like, he goes crazy."

She raised one eyebrow. "Then he doesn't sound like a good boyfriend."

I sighed. "No, he's a good boyfriend but I don't think he's gonna handle this very well."

"Well, when he comes over, you talk to him and if he goes crazy about it, I'll try to help you out." She reassured.

I nodded. "Okay...yeah, that sounds good."

"Don't worry about it. I'm sure he'll be fine with it. Yeah, he'll be surprised, but I have a feeling he'll stay." Lily pushed a strand of hair behind my ear.

A small smile painted my lips. "Hopefully, but if he leaves me, I'm blaming it on you."

Her hands flew into the air in defense. "Hey, I'm not the one who was stupid and didn't use protection."

Shit, she got me.

"Fuck you..." I mumbled while waving her away.

She laughed and shook her head lightly. "Sorry."

♥︎

I heard Luis's footsteps trail inside my room. I couldn't even look at him.

"Hey." His voice called out.

"Hey..." I mumbled.

I felt him kneel by my bed. "What's wrong?"

"Um..." I sighed while sitting up. "I need to talk to you."

His face immediately turned into worry. "Oh, okay, about what?"

I patted the spot next to me and he quickly sat down. I could tell he was panicking.

"Okay, you're probably not gonna be happy about this and I understand if that's the case but..." I sighed. "Just try to hold it together, okay?"

He nodded slowly. "Okay...I guess it depends on what it is."

A shaky breath left my mouth. "Here."

I handed him the tests and he looked down at them with confusion painted on his face. Once he examined them, his eyes widened slightly as he looked back up at me.

"These are yours?"

I nodded. "Mhm..."

He gasped in disbelief. "These are real?"