Prologue: Searching the Important Item

(AK-12 POV)

The story that spread it around a Male T-Doll that they think existed was just absolutely unbelievable.

Many thinks it's real or many things it was just a rumor or fake as it seems.

We were sent into some mission because M4 told us about it and they're were looking for something but wasn't sure what we're after. but I believed her anyways since we work together for a bit. 

I was sleeping on Humvee since it was a long drive from our destination, I was awoken by someone on my right and it was AN-94.  

AN-94: "Wake up, we're almost here."

AK-12: "Ah sorry about it, must have dazed off."

AN-94: "Wouldn't been for me If nobody had waken you up."

We all got off the Humvee and asked for orders.

Radio: "Alright now that you have arrived your locations, find whatever you find is important?"

AK-12 (Radio): "What's important?"

Radio: "It doesn't matter what is was, all you have to find it and get it out of here."

AK-12 (Mind): "Now I know why M4 told me they weren't sure why."

Radio: "Anyway enough wasting time here I have things to attend, copy out."

The radio went static.

I heard the other Humvee being opened and it was the AR team.

M4A1: "Did they tell you anything?"

AK-12: "No they haven't, all they tell is to find a important item and that's it."

M4A1: "Strange... well whatever they want let's not waste more time."

AK-12: "Right, alright lets go."

We all headed to a front side of the Abandoned Facility figuring out a plan.

AK-12: Any ideas?"

???: "I have a idea."

I turn around and face AK-15.

AK-12: "Alright what's the plan?

AK-15: "We can try to split up from here, there should be a another entrance for the AR team to head too.

M4A1: "Which side?"

AK-15: "It should on the left side of this side, but carful though I heard about Abandon Facility having traps being placed for intruders."

AK-12: "Then let's haste then!"

The AR Team went on the left side of the Facility and we headed to front entrance.

(Entering the Facility)

AN-94: "Ugh, I don't really like this place."

AK-15: "Never been in places like this before to be honest."

AK-12: Same here, have you RPK?"

RPK-16: "I been to places like this before, I'm already used to it."

AK-15: "Since when you have gone to places like this exactly? You have been with me almost everyday."

RPK-16: "Long before we even work together."

AK-15: "I don't even believe it."

AN-94: "Can we just focus our mission and look whatever we're looking for."

AK-12: "Yes let's not get off topic and find this "Important" item they keep mentioning."

We continue our search for the item but so far we haven't found anything so we ask the AR Team if they had found anything.