Waiting For U 3

"Uh-umm well.."

Jungkook tries to start a conversation but seems he still shy around his CRUSH.

"Did you enjoy our date, Jungkook-ah?"

Jungkook looks at Tae before answer.

"Yeah, I love it. Thank you for coming"

Flashback~~

"oMg!! What should I do now?! "

Jungkook half yell in his room until he heard a knock.

'Omg, I forgot Jin hyung is at home now'

Jungkook thought as he sits down on his bed.

"Kookie-ah, someone is waiting for you downstairs. He said it's urgent."

Jin said as half of his head peek inside of the younger's room. Jungkook makes a confused face as he knows Tae will come to get him in another hour. He gets up from his seat and head outside. 

Taehyung POV

I sigh as I let myself lay on the Gucci couch. I close my eyes as the flashback of the past beaming in my head. 

"I'm sure that's him...but he doesn't recognize me...yet."

I mumble as I get up, heading to a room. I open the room and take a seat in front of my computer. I look at it as I start to stare at the angelic face.

"It's been a month since I watched over you now. Then out of nowhere...I was there when u clutch my shirt...I take the opportunity so I can finally heal the missing feeling I had"

3rd POV

Tae takes a picture of Jungkook in his hand. A creepy smile shows up on his face before it turns into a sad smile with a quite fond eye. 

"I miss you, bun..."

Jungkook POV

"OMG, Joon hyung! You never said you will come!"

I exclaim as I quickly take his hand and lead him inside. He just smiles politely towards Jin hyung as I grab some water for Namjoon hyung. Not long after that, a crash was heard.

3rd POV

Jungkook quickly runs towards the living room as he saw both of the males were crying with a broken vase beside Namjoon. Jungkook looks over Jin who is shaking too much with red eyes. 

"W-what happen, hyung?"

Jungkook asks as he slowly approaches Jin and hugs him. Namjoon in another hand just sits on the couch as he pulled a confused face. 

"Namjoon hyung... I think you should go home for now...You two need to calm down."

Jungkook said after he sets Jin in sleep states. Namjoon nods and drove away. Jungkook waves Namjoon and proceeds to walk in but suddenly a hand takes his hand.

"Jungkook-ah"

Jungkook turns around and there's Taehyung, wearing Gucci from head to toe. A slight blush creeps on Jungkook's face as Tae stares at him. Those eyes really stripping him from the thin shirt.

"Uh, Tae hyung...I guess I can't go on with the date. Can we set another date? today is so hectic to leave Jin hyung alone."

Jungkook said as he looks away as the cute request comes out of his mouth. A silent take place as Jungkook starts to glance over Tae.

"W-well, y-yeah. Okay, your hyung is more important."

A fluster Taehyung eats Jungkook's sight as his heart also flatters and the hope to kiss the pouty kissable lips increases.

"Ugh, hyung. come in... I will make you some juice. "

Jungkook said as he takes Tae's hand and drags him inside. Tae, who is getting more comfortable turns on the TV and dive into the fantasy world.

Slowly Tae closes his eyes and dreamland comes to his mind. Jungkook who is preparing the juice for Tae suddenly hears some snores from the living room. He takes a glance and a bunny smile forms. He slowly brings the smoothie to the living room and sets it up on the table.

Slowly he walks to his room, grabs a blanket for Tae. As he wraps the sleepyhead with a blanket, strong arms grab his waist making him stumble into the warm embrace.

"Jungkook-ah...I miss you..."

Jungkook turns into a tomato in a second as a head ramming into his chest. Jungkook giggles a little as he lets the older hug him and to be honest, he kind of likes the familiar warmth he received.

Suddenly, a quick thought across his mind.
'Hyung!! Ppali!! Look at this rabbit...it's so cute!'

And a familiar voice also appears. It seems to answer the call.
'Yah! Don't go too far!'

Hot tears fall from Jungkook's eyes without knowing as the thought continue playing its rhythm. His heart clenches and feels hurt all of the sudden but it's not uncomfortable. It feels scared and...lonely. As the voices start to shut a bit, his heart begs for it again and again. 

"Jungkook? Jungkook?!"

A voice rips his long thought and Jungkook's comebacks to his sense. Turning his head to his side, a warm hug embraces him like a log. 

"Are you okay, baby? Did you hurt yourself somewhere?"

Jin said as he starts to check Jungkook's body and his body froze as his eyes stop on Jungkook's face.

"Kookie? Are you-"

"HYUNG!!"

Jungkook cries out as he hugs Jin tightly. Tears pour out like waterfalls as the burden on Jungkook decreases. After the accident of Jin's meeting with Namjoon, Jungkook starts to get some weird thoughts and slightly beautiful yet weird dreams over and over.

Having those dreams make something in Jungkook stirs a little as his heart can't stop calling for someone from the dream who he never met. 

"Kookie, baby. What happen?"
Jin asks slowly as he rubs Jungkook's back.

"Hyung...have you been dreaming about someone...and slowly your heart feels some angsty and it calls out for them?"

Jungkook asks after calm down a little. Jin plays with Jungkook's hair as he smiles.
"Of course I had that dream. It is really beautiful. I was with someone who I can't see their face yet I know...my heart starts to get attached to him. But a beautiful dream, of course, has its own ending...it slowly turns into a nightmare and I died protecting someone I don't even know who."

Jin said as he looks at Jungkook who already shed tears.
"Y-yah! W-why are you crying?"

Jin said as he panics. Jungkook sobs as he blows his nose on Jin's handkerchief. 
"Omg, hyung!! It was so sad!"

Jungkook said as he hugs his hyung tightly.
"It must be so scared right, hyung? Don't worry, Kookie is here to protect hyung!!"

Jin just smiles while looking at the younger. Guilt present in his eyes as he remembers Namjoon.

'Is it you...or it just really a dream...'

A curiosity leaking from his heart as it results in their second encounter. 

They bump into each other when Jin bought some groceries and when Namjoon was forced to go buy dinner for his friends. 

"Oh, hi. Remember me?"

Jin said as he waves a little to the taller guy while creeping a smile. A cute dimple appears on both sides of Namjoon's cheek as he also answers back the beautiful yet stunning smiles.

(Guys, I'm sorry for the quiet months.😭😭😭the exam makes this book go hiatus for months ago. Here's some story for this continuous)