INTRODUCTION

Olivia is a nice person, most of the people she met told her so, her only real problem was when she got competitive.

Her carer as a professional break dancer began when she was 3 years old because her brother always got to empty the sitting room, and use it to practice, and SHE wanted to use it. (bear in mind she was 3)

So she had the idea to start mimicking her brother to try and get more time to use the sitting room to play with her toys, now despite the fact she was only three she was a fast learner, she watched her brother to the extent that their moves were completely in-sync. However her father caught her doing the entire routine, and decided to help teach her being a breakdance teacher himself.

After that one thing lead to another and at four years old Oliva joined the chelles battle pro competition - baby diversion, and wiped the floor with them. Eventually though she stopped going to competitions, that didn't mean that she stopped dance completely! She still did it fairly often, she just wanted to improve on other skills.

As it turned out Olivia had a knack for picking things up, competition only helped her rapidly improve on such a large variety of skill, from doing drawing and seeing better artists, to even watching older girls walk out of the gym from doing gymnastics. Olivia learned such a large amount of things one couldn't help but think, when will she just stick to one thing?

This is where streaming comes in, when she was thirteen one of her younger brothers gained a strange obsession to minecraft, growing up in house filled to the brim with boys -Olivia was the only girl, so she was used to her brothers love for gaming, coding and sports (she herself loved these things). The way her brother spoke about the game however interested her, the whole game was programmed with Java, something the thirteen year old was learning at the time, and had such a large variety of things to do.

Heck people who were showing the variety were actually gaining money, but this isn't what really caught her attention, it was the challenges, -parkour, something she knew how to do in real life was ever so challenging in the game, -PvP, she was a black belt in taekwondo! But she was still overwhelmed by either the amount of players she had to go against or the sheer skill someone possessed.

This was the first time she just didn't pick it up, and there was so much to try! redstone, building, parkour, speedrunning, coding! Just so so much! This lit something up in Olivia, the idea of competition and a game that doesn't limit how much you can do? And it all didn't just come to her? Now she had to do it,

she had to

she had to break the game.

OLIVIA HERE ¬¬_)/ (hi)

I've made a few books before but I never really finished them? so hopefully I can finish this one

(;-_-)> (wipes sweat from forehead) I'll prob also make like a DJ ver, but it'll be vastly different (I'll only make it if this book does well) also don't worry the others (dreamsmp) are coming soon! I just want to introduce Olivia to you all, so you can understand what kind of person she is. There might be some angst like (Olivia getting too pressured or sum) anywho-

SHARE!

ADD TO LIBRARY! (srsly it help so much for my motivation)

COMMENT! (again, motivation or else no book ;-;)

AND BE NICE TO OTHERS!