𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐋

𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐋

It was that time of the decade, a time for a high school reunion, thirty-five years exactly

It was that time of the decade, a time for a high school reunion, thirty-five years exactly. But a few teens were forced to accompany their parents. All teens who knew each other, or were at least aquaintainted. The Raymond High School Gym held the event and it was lovely decorated for the class of 1986. Of course, when mothers and fathers started getting a little bit tipsy, the kids were sent outside to hang out and watch out for each other. But when the idea of breaking into classrooms was voiced, they did exactly that. Firstly they opened their lockers and took out papers and littered the school. Then they moved to cabinets and bathrooms and lastly principal's office. Wasn't altogether that interesting. Until... they found a picture. Well, pictures. But amongst all there it was, the class of 1986. The teens all pointed out their parents by pointing at them with their fingers. Which just sent them into a terrible spinning loop. It felt like they'd seen their whole lives backward. But when they opened their eyes, they were now lying in a random classroom floor. Only now it was cleaner and neat and there was the picture of the class of 1986, only now... better looking and not busted around the edges. And there it was... the horrendous lizard calendar, stating the date is 18th May 1986, which sent a whiplash through everyone's brain.

𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒!

yeah, we have those!  A MUST READ

oo1 ━━ be nice! make sure to follow all the rules! double check before you comment!

oo2 ━━ diverse characters please! ( poc, personalities, lgbtq+, backgrounds etc. )

oo3 ━━ face claims with good amounts of gifs please! no tiktokers or influencers and no problematic celebrities! preferably use actors and actresses! if you need suggestions I'll be of help!

oo4 ━━ you will see later on, a category i marked as 'parent faceclaim'. you do not have to write the parents's personalities and every other category. i will only be using the parent faceclaim on the beggining, it is your choice whether you put in two faceclaims ( mother and father, mother and mother, father and father, or only one parental figure ) please also state the status of the parents relationship ( if divorced or deceased, you can explain it in the character's background ) keep in my mind that the parents are currently in their late forties and fifties.

note! faceclaims are the only situation where it is, first come first serve! especially parents!

oo5 ━━ be creative about their personalities and backgrounds and pretty much everything. if you lack of inspiration, think of yourself or your favorite series character or favorite wattpad character. be creative! make them unique, make them have something that gives them a sparkle in their eye! i know you can do it! more i know about them, it will be easier for me to get them the way you imagined.

oo6 ━━ age range is 16 - 18. when you put in a faceclaim, make sure they could pass as these ages. i will be choosing around 10 oc's ! you can apply as many times as you want but it's not necessary two of your characters will get picked out. this is not a first come first serve situation so it doesn't matter when you apply. but I'd appreciate if you could apply til april second. if you'll find this later and won't have time but want to extend it, let me know.

PASSWORD! is your favorite album ( music album ).

oo7 ━━ lastly. if you're chosen, you are entitled to read, vote and comment! when you apply, make sure you follow me and share this book on your mb! <3

if you are accepted, do not ghost the book please because i will find a way to kill your character off with such as little as a warning. if you're getting your device taken away or anything else, you're excused.

also if you aren't chosen, please don't be mad and please don't hate.

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆!
the book will contain cussing, drinking and smoking. if it ever gets on a heavier note i will alert everyone at the right time.

hope you'll apply!

𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌

APPLY HERE! >

FULL NAME
NICKNAME
FACECLAIM
BACKUP FC
PARENT FC AND NAMES

AGE ━━ 16-18
SEXUALITY
GENDER & PRONOUNS
THEME SONGS ━━ up to four ( more if you have more in mind ) i will be making a playlist on spotify ( wasted youth ) which will include songs you put under this category. please follow the playlist once it's out.

ARE THEY FROM CURRENT ERA OR 1986 ━━ aka have they just time traveled or are they teens in the 80s
TYPE ━━ are they a goody two shoes, rebel, rich, rich rebel, the stoner, the jock, the class clown? ( no need for it to be one of these, you can make up your own )

PERSONALITY
BACKSTORY / BACKGROUND ━━ can be brief or very descriptive
FAMILY

REACTION & OPINION TO TIME TRAVELLING AND THE 80S

OKAY WITH LOVE INTEREST
LIKES
DISLIKES
AESTHETIC ━━ colors, any descriptive images you'd like
QUOTE ━━ up to three ( you can do more if you have more in mind )

PASSWORD ━━ if you've read the rules, you'll know

TAGS ━━ three at least

lovelies <3

cobracade   edenrots   riverphvcnix

BowieQueenBeatles   -C0BAINN

yeah also i didn't proof read any of this so khm... yes. please apply, im desperate.

APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED.

- 𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘢