15. Dhak💖Dhak💖

Aj " What? When? How? "

Ar " yes, she is ur bhabhi as I am ur bhai "

His face lost the color and he drank the full bottle water which was kept on my table.

Aj " but bhai how is that possible? "

Ar " so u mean to say I am lying? "

I raised my eyebrows.

Aj " No, I mean u both r married? But how come no one knew about that?"

Ar " keep it as a top secret "

He gulped and took a deep breathe.

Aj " bhai, u and Kushi ma'am are a great pair. But I just wanted to know when did u get married?U r from Delhi and she is from Lucknow.Above that why u both have kept that as a secret "

I know it's not good to lie but still I am in the process of knowing my feelings and I can't see her with anyone.

Ar " actually she came to Delhi once for some tender there I met her. We spent some time with each other and fell in lo....love "

He nodded and asked me to proceed.

What the?

Is this the story time?

Ar " then we got married but she has to come back here, I couldn't tolerate this long distance relationship so I came to Lucknow."

He twisted his lips and stared me.

While I maintained my ASR's pose with stiffness.

Aj " but it's really hard to believe "

Ar " then answer my question "

He nodded.

Ar " if we both were not married will ur Kushi ma'am allow someone like me into her flat to stay with her "

Aj " U r staying with Kushi ma'am? "

I nodded.

Ar "u joined late so u don't know that matter, u don't believe me? Wait! "

I saw Kavitha passing by.

Ar " call her and ask her "

Aj " Kavitha "

She came to my cabin and smiled at me while I didn't reciprocate.

Aj " u were knowing that Arnav bhai is staying with Kushi ma'am in her flat "

K " ya, whole office knew about that"

He gasped and looked at me.

Ar " u can leave now, we have some work "

K " but Arnav "

Ajay pushed her out of my cabin and closed the door.

Aj " that means u both are really married. "

Ar " yes and no one knew about that. U also don't tell anyone. I don't want everyone to gossip about me and Kushi "

He smiled widely.

Aj " I am so happy, u told this top secret to me. That means u love me a lot like a brother, hena? "

Only I know how much I was jealous.

Aj " bhai, but y u both have kept this as a secret? "

I gulped.

What the?

How can I answer this one!

Aj " I got it. U want to prove everyone that u can be a great match to Kushi ma'am by proving urself? "