18.Husband!

I turned around after doing Devimayya's Pooja only to get shock of my life.

Arnav dressed in casuals and staring at me.

It's been three weeks and he is almost changed. Changed for good though.

The one who used to yell at me for doing bajan in the morning but now he won't yell infact will wake up early and help me in cleaning the flat, daily I will be surprised by one or the other actions of his.

Tuesday, as he know I will be fasting he himself prepared breakfast for him telling me not to take trouble in making breakfast for him. Though his prepared breakfast was bread and jam.

He is possessive of me which I got to know recently when I saw how he scolded Kavitha when she said something against me or to the guys who proposed me in the park and asked me to give answer next day never came back to park. Though I know he is the reason because I saw him speaking with them through the window but he didn't tell what he said to them.

Kushi

Kushiii

Kushiiiiiii

I just blinked my eyes and looked at him.

He took jalebis from the plate and showed it to me.

Ar " how many jalebis are there Kushi?? "

I remembered how I used to ask him like this during the initial days when he used to day dream.

K " how old r u to use this trick?"

Ar " I have learnt from u only beautiful "

He winked at me and fed me jalebi.

Dhak Dhak...

Dhak Dhak...

And he has become a big flirty too.

Ar " only for u Kushi "

Did I say that loud?

Ar " ur innocent face tells me everything baby "

Baby??

Laad governor side of him was only better, this side of him will give me heart attack one day.

************************************

I chuckled looking at her, who was murmuring something and cleaning. I am cent percent sure she might be  cursing me.

I get so much happiness making her blush. This new feeling is something which I haven't experienced.

Love? I am not sure but one thing I have decided that I will express whatever I feel towards her freely. Let's see where we reach. But one thing is damn sure I don't like someone making her happy other than me and someone gossiping about her.

Gosh, that park incident brought another side of me which I wasn't even aware of.

Flashback...

I saw Kushi coming holding three roses.

Ar " u like roses?"

K " I went for walking and three boys proposed me today in the park "

What the?

Ar " how can they propose u? "

K " y can't they? "

I gulped.

Ar" u declined them right? "

She started laughing while I was waiting what she has answered.