1.8

Smut up ahead.
Bwahahahaha.
Hope you like it(*ゝω・*)

Zion is  shocked.

His mind is  still registering what the hell is happening.

He tried to protest but the male pinched his waist causing him to gasp as  william slid down his tongue and continuesly sucked evry part of zion's sweet cavern making him moan.

William brought zion inside the room, not forgetting to lock the door before setting zion on the bed

William continued to nibble at his lips then to his ear.

Hands now sliding low on zions waist down till it reached a certain area.

Mewls and murmurs left zions lips

Williams hands slid the shirt up zion's waist and along his bared flesh, he brushed his finger into zions right nipple and kneaded it causing him to moan.

He sealed zions mouth with his own. William then starts trailling kisses to his ears, neck, until it reached to perky nubs.

He sucked and licked it, zion grasped his pillow

Mind and body immensed in pleasure.

Just then william teased his balls, the touch made zion tremble.

His eyes rolled back at the overstimulation.

'' ah, don't , ah… ahh… ah… ahh!!''

Zion released and his c *m is splattred at williams naked chest .

Seeing the erotic sight william licked his lips.

Now his little brother is really going to burst.

Zion helplessly lied panting on the bed looking at the beast who is staring like him with lust.

As for Baobao,  he hurried to get out of the room, afraid of dying because of blood loss.

Small theater

Author:(y゚ロ゚)y  YASSSS!! Finally

Baobao:(´つω・。)

William: delicious*licks lips

Zion: ( TДT)

Author & baobao: good luck!!! (*≧∀≦)人(≧∀≦*)♪