She tickles you

Jade searched trough the fridge with a confused look on her face, the leftover pizza from last night was nowhere to be seen. She was really looking forward to it and was quite disappointed when she didn't see it anywhere.

"What's wrong?" You ask, leaning against the door frame with your head and shoulder.

"The leftover pizza is gone." Jade pouts closing the door of the fridge. You bite your lip nervously, knowing you ate it a couple hours ago. "You ate it, didn't you?" She asks, walking over to you.

"Maybe, I'm sorry, I was just hungry and it was there. Are you mad?" You ask, playing with your hands.

"Why would I be mad over a couple pizza slices?" She asks, taking a hold of both of your hands.

"Because you were looking forward to it." You say.

"I was, but I'm not mad at you, we'll just have to order pizza again tonight." She chuckles.

"Sure." You chuckle, pecking her lips a couple times before walking away.

"But I'll have to tickle you."

You turn around. She smirks and runs towards you, you try to run away but she lifts you up and carefully trows you on the couch.

She climbs on top of you, she takes a hold of your hands and pins them above your head.

"Jade, please, I'll pay for the pizza tonight." You beg as she lifts your hoodie just under the waistbands of your bra.

"Sorry, it's your fault." She says, moving her free hand to your side.

She starts tickling you, you start laughing and squirming around in her grip.

She stops once tears are starting to go down your cheeks, she smiles and lets go of your hands.

You catch your breath and peck her lips.

"Did I hurt you?" She asks.

"No, I'm fine." You smile, she smiles back and lays down on top of you.