Idiot

"Do they always settle things this way?" Karin asked, snapping Sasuke out of his thoughts.

After Kiba had mentioned the festival being a couples event, he couldn't help but take notice of the way this new guy was hovering all over Naruto. Who was this guy?

"When it comes to the village idiots, yes" Sasuke let out a light chuckle. "There is never a dull moment when those two are involved"

"Yeah, everyone seems fun" Karin smiled, but it dropped a little as suddenly Naruto had flew past both of them. He bumped into Sasuke's shoulder, and didn't even turn around to acknowledge it.

"Hey! Watch where you are going, dobe!" Sasuke called out, surprised when he was ignored.

"Well that was rude of him" Karin frowned, as Naruto got further away. Sasuke rubbed the back of his neck and let out a sigh.

"He is probably still angry with me. He won't talk to me when he is mad at me."

Karin wanted to ask what had happened, as they had all heard Naruto yell, but she wasn't sure she could pry like that. To her surprise, Sasuke was forthcoming with the information.

"He just doesn't understand that I am worried about him. I don't want him getting into a relationship where he is being used or his feelings are one sided" Sasuke blurted out.

"But Yahiko seems to really have a thing for Naruto. He seems like a nice enough guy and Naruto doesn't seem to mind" Karin commented, as they stopped at her apartment.

"Yeah but I don't know this guy, and Naruto is too nice for his own good. If someone gives him a little attention, he falls head over heels that instant. I've known him for a long time."

"You don't seem to have a high opinion of him, for someone who knows him best" Karin stated, cocking an eyebrow up at Sasuke's puzzled expression.

"You just said that he will fall for anyone who just gives him attention. Do you not see how that comes across? What exactly did you say to him to set him off?" She asked.

Sasuke took a minute to think back before answering.

"I asked him if he was desperate for attention since he was just with Sai yesterday and now this guy today" Sasuke said, now slightly embarrassed.

"Like I said, you don't seem to have any respect for him" Karin frowned.

Sasuke let out a sigh, now realizing what she meant.

"I will add you to the group chat when I get home" he stated, before heading to his apartment to deal with the angry blond. He pulled out his phone as he heard it ding.

Group Message: 3 Members

Kiba: Dude, u better make things right with Naruto.

Neji: I have never seen him so pissed at you before. But we don't need your guys lovers quarrel to ruin the whole night.

Sasuke ignored the messages, as he already knew he needed to make things right with the blond. Taking the walk home to clear his thoughts, he groaned when he tried the front door that was locked. Digging in his pocket for his keys, he knew Naruto was seriously pissed at him. Normally, he would leave the door unlocked for the raven if he knew he was behind him.

Hearing the sound of the shower, Sasuke shuffled his way to his room. He chuckled as he heard Naruto's horrible singing voice coming from the bathroom. He had an indescribable feeling wash over him when he realized it was probably due to that new guy that was clinging to him. Naruto only sang in the shower when he was really looking forward to something.