Chapter 9

L: Woohoo! Give me a L! Give me an A! Give me a- oh whatever. Lance rules Yahahoo
Song for this Chapter-- Swing Swing by American Rejects
Enjoy! Comment! Vote!

*Spencer POV*

We pile back into the car after dragging Lance away from flirting with our waiter. Brad and Nick were locked in a "manly" debate on whether Angelina was really gunna get back with her ex. Ash lay in the backseat, doing something on his phone. Lance and Oliver resume their conversation from dinner.

"I'm not telling you anything Lance." Oliver grins and crosses his arms stubbornly.

"C'mon Ollie-Ollie-Oxen-Free. Pleeeaase."

"Nope."

"Whyyyyy?"

"Because. That's my own personal business." His grin becomes even more smug.

"Awwwwww c'monnnnn."

"Nah uh."

Lance bangs his head back against the headrest in frustration.

This is going to be a long ride.

*******

It's been four hours since we got back in Nick's car.

God help me.

Lance and Oliver finally stopped arguing... Only because Lance fell asleep... With his head on my shoulder....

"What do I do?" I whisper to Oliver.

He shrugs, "Just leave him, it's cute. Plus it'll make him happy if you let him sleep there." He smiles as he starts to nod off too.

Ash was snoring loudly in the back and Nick switched seats with Brad so he could rest.

My arm is trapped behind him. I squirm to move it and he stretches and nuzzles into my neck. My cheeks flare up and I end with my arm around him, my hand on his back.

***
L: sorry if it's short you guys, I just had to have this happen real fast! XD