A/N & Thanks to my Loyal Little Lovelies

L: Wow! 51k?!?! You guys are freaking awesome!! Thanks to all of you, I've really been able to see my potential. I wasn't going to say anything, but I think you deserve it. 

I am writing a novel (yes a real novel!) and I am ACTUALLY SENDING IT TO A PUBLISHER. I hope to get it sent in by my mother's birthday in July so that I can have a finished manuscript for her to read on her birthday. Isn't that special? 

Yes well, I never would've thought that I could do it without all of you here. I see all these reads and votes...and reading all of your beautiful comments. It makes me smile. I used to think that I was crap at writing...that I would never realize my dream. But thanks to you guys, it's all coming true. 

So to properly thank you all, I'll do up to five things (one for every 10k reads I've gotten so far) and I'm letting you guys choose! Some examples:

- Spend a day reading/commenting/voting/promoting as many of YOUR stories as I can.

- Update up to five stories of your choosing (whichever five are asked for the most) 

- Write a story about anything you choose (although I'd do that anyway :p)

- Update five chapters on any story you choose (again whichever is asked for most)

- If you'd like I can even write a chapter for a story of your own. Maybe there's one you're stuck on or one you'd like some attention on, and I'll promote it on my page. 

- Follow up to five people on whichever social media they choose

If you have any more ideas, please leave a comment below and let me know!!! Voting starts....NOW!!!

Kisses <3