Chapter 3

Here ya go:

Dream was confused. He looked right in front of him. He looked and and saw something he wasn't familiar with. Grass. Right now he was standing on some blackstone looking out of Pandora's Vault. Tubbo was next to him still holding his hand. He tilted his head curiously and examined the grass. He wanted to touch it but he was scared. He wasn't supposed to be here. He was supposed to be in a tiny black box away from everyone else. He couldn't be there. He shouldn't be there. Dream was bad. He was a mistake.

He wasn't supposed to live

So he didn't move. He waited for Tubbo or Tommy to tell him what  to do. He heard soft footsteps in front of him but he didn't dare look up. He was currently comforted by the shade of the prison and he wasn't going to move anytime soon. As he was staring at the floor he saw a pair of shoes enter his vision. His eyes widened slightly but didn't make a sound. 

The shoes looked a little worn but it was green. Dream liked green. So his looked up. Sure enough the shoes were accompanied by a person. The person looked much older than the ghost and he had a white and green bucket hat. He was wearing a a long coat and and a black shirt. He had a comforting smile but Dream didn't flinch or do anything. He just stared. The man interested him. He didn't feel anything when he saw this person. When he saw the others like the blue blob or Tommy he felt overwhelming pain. But this man gave him a sense of...comfort?

He was scared. He deserved pain. If he didn't have pain what else did he have? Tommy. He had Tommy.

Tommy was his friend. Tommy cared about him. 

"What the fuck did you do to him Tommy!" Dream looked at him. The green man spoke! 

Tommy looked down in shame. He really fucked up. Its not everyday that Philza got mad. Phil was an awesome dad. He was always chill and was nearly never strict and all around a cool guy in general. But now there was real anger and disappointment in his voice. He felt tears in his eyes but he brushed them away. He didn't get to cry. He really messed with Dream all those months ago.

At the time they all knew Dreams giant weakness. Rejection. He hated being rejected and being lied too. He could never handle it. So when Tommy told him that maybe one day things could be happy again. That they'll be a family again. That he had to hold on. All that false hope must have completely broke him. 

Dream wasn't even his own person anymore. And it was all his fault.

Sorry it was short. I plan to update every Saturday but I'm late so I just wrote hat came to mind. I'll probably update soon enough though. I guess you can barely call this a chapter bc its so short. Sorry again.¯\(°_o)/¯