011

*3rd PERSON POINT OF VIEW*

It had been almost 2 weeks now and Tony had spent every spare minute he had when he wasn't working or on missions trying to bond with Lily and make up for the lost time. It's safe to say this involved eating many cheeseburgers, milkshakes and lots of shopping. Tony had come to peace with Lily leaving collage and Lily really started to believe her father didn't blame her for her mother's death. 

*LILY'S POINT OF VIEW*

I had been avoiding Bucky for the past 2 weeks and to my surprise it was extremely easy I would bump into him in the kitchen sometimes but even then we just had simple conversations. I just needed to find out why my dad blamed him for my mum's death, if he actually did, before I could speak to him again properly. 

There was a loud knock on the door followed by a voice I recognised, "Lilyy open the door please." I flicked my wrist and the door opened to show my dad stood in the doorway, "Party. Downstairs. 1 hour. Don't be late." he turned away before adding, "pleaseee." I laughed and got up from my bed, I'll finally be able to wear one of my many new dresses. 

I stood in my closet for what felt like forever but was probably only 20 minutes before finding the perfect dress. 

It was longer than the normal dresses I wear but I must say I think I looked pretty damn good in it, it had a long slit almost all the way up and I paired it with a pair or basic heels and my hair in a low messy bun because I loved how the back of...

It was longer than the normal dresses I wear but I must say I think I looked pretty damn good in it, it had a long slit almost all the way up and I paired it with a pair or basic heels and my hair in a low messy bun because I loved how the back of the dress looked so I wanted to show it off. 

I walked downstairs 1 hour and 15 minutes after Tony had come into my room, we may have an improving relationship but that doesn't mean I'm not going to be late just to annoy him. I walked into the room and instantly saw Bucky's eyes on me so I made my way over to Nat stood at the bar. 

We talked for a while I sat and had a few drinks, I wanted to avoid Bucky for as long as possible but Nat seemed to have other ideas as she walked back to be with a bottle of vodka, "I don't think we ever finished our game of British Boarding School truth or dare" she said as she basically dragged me to the area everyone else was. 

The game didn't start immediately, not everyone was here yet and slightly tipsy me was entertaining myself by badly braiding Wanda's hair until Thor walked over to the group, he was the last to arrive. He gave an extremely confused look towards Wanda and I before turning to Nat and saying, "I don't get it. Mortal or British thing?" 

Nat let out a small laugh at his confusion and replied, "More like a Lily thing" She clapped her hands to get everyone's attention, "Now old Stark-" my dad gave Nat an offended look before she carried on "-now as I was saying old Stark I know you wasn't hear last time but I believe we were in the middle of a game"

"No no no no no I don't think we were" I spat out quickly, I was not about to play this with my dad involved. 

"No you definitely were and Lily wouldn't let me play Mr Stark" Peter shouted out in a whiny voice. 

"That's because you're a child Peter. In fact I'm pretty sure it's already past your bedtime do you want me to go and help you into bed." I talked back at him in a soft voice.

"You know I'm 18 right, I'm a big boy now. But if you insist I wouldn't be against it." Peter told me winking as he said it. 

"When did the child turn 18?" I asked, ignoring the last part of what he said, I was genuinely confused I thought he was like 14.

"It's my birthday today consider it a birthday present to me." Peter said and I just laughed and shook my head. 

*BUCKY'S POINT OF VIEW*

That little insect boy is clearly flirting with Lily and she's not even doing anything to stop him. I'm already on edge because of what old Stark, as Nat is now calling him, said to me about how it was my fault Lily's mother died and she hasn't even spoken to me for 2 weeks and now this. I was trying to block it out but that last comment 'consider it a birthday present' just pushed me over the edge and I quickly rose from my seat and stormed out of the room. 

*LILY'S POINT OF VIEW*

"What's his problem?" asked a slightly drunk Clint from the other side of the sofa. 

Steve was about to get up to go after him before I stopped him, "I'll go" I said softly as I made my way out of the room. 

--------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I'm so sorry this chapter took so long I'm having a really hard time coming up with a good plot to continue with.