-1-

Art by @cabraminecraft on twitter

And thank you for your kind comments on the last chapter, I really appreciate it!

Tw's: panik attacks, blood, mentions of violence

————————

this was it. first the governments now my friends.

tommy had turned on me, leaving me alone once again. i was willing to risk everything for him and he just ran back to the people who exiled him, left him for dead.

after i got everyone off my back (almost killing most) i made the long trek back to my house alone. i had gotten used to tommy tagging along and talking about god knows what so the silence was eerie.

there it was in the distance. out of instinct i turned to grab tommy, who would've usually gotten sidetracked, only to be met with the biting cold air. i sighed before turning around and continuing to walk towards my house, hands in my pockets to stop myself from grabbing him.

i took my shoes off before opening my door and entering my warm house. the silence was chilling - phil was still out on his 2 day trip, and tommy was, well, you know.

the sun was setting, leaving lines of golden light on my walls. even in the silence, my brain still found a way to make noise. the voices were back. they were quiet now but they always get louder. knowing that, i decided to clean of my amour and eat before they became almost impossible to ignore.

i could hear the mobs outside by the time i was finished and the voices were now much louder, but not as loud as they get. most were telling me to sleep yet somewhere in the distance, some were telling me 'bad things' would we say.

"being nice today?" i asked jokingly, my voice cracked slightly from all the shouting i had done. i groaned before climbing into my bed, once again wishing for a good night sleep.

——————

it didn't happen.

the moon was high in the sky when i woke up, drenched in sweat, from my nightmare. the voices were booming now, impossible to ignore. they weren't murmuring now, they were yelling.

'TOMMY'

'CHECK TOMMY'

'TOMMY'

'DANGER'

'HELP HIM'

'RUN'

'TOMMY'

'TECHNOBLADE'

'GET HIM'

i felt like yelling but i was too tired to, so i just led there in a shaky ball until i couldn't anymore. normally i would have gone to phil, but seeing as he was most likely hundreds of blocks away, that wasn't possible. so instead, i climbed down my ladder to the main floor of my house.

but that was where the tommy box was.

that was the fist thing i looked at.

as the voices got louder, my breathing became quicker until both were painful. i was having a panic attack. the last time i had one of these was a bit after phil had agreed to live with me a while after Wilbur blew up l'manburg (o7).

before i could get away from the box, my knees gave way and i tumbled to my wooden floor - it was slightly wet from my socks and covered in mud, soaking my preciously dry pyjama pants.

i sat there against the wall in a tight ball, hands over my ears, tears freely streaming down my face, my pink hair sticking to the tear tracks as they mixed together along my cheeks and neck.