prolouge

art credit:@ ArtLinXin on twitter
TW:swearing, talk about violence?

———***———

"technoblade"

"dream"

me and dream were meeting to talk about manberg.

governments am i right.

"so, i heard you don't like governments?" he asked jokingly while throwing his netherite sword around. "wonder where you heard that" i asked matching his sarcastic tone.

he rolled his eyes before continuing. "i was thinking; how about we destroy it? no more government, no more manberg" he said - i could see the smile through his stupid mask. "and how do you propose we do that exactly?" i asked keeping my same monotone voice. "well, i haven't thought it through fully; this meeting was only to get your opinion and possible help-" he trailed off.

"well you have both of those as long as you follow these rules" i handed him a signed book of what i was and wasn't willing to do. he nodded before running off leaving me to return home.

———***———

"tommy i swear to the blood god, if you've done any stupid shit i'm gonna kill y-" "i've done nothing technoblade, tell him phil" the blonde turned to philza who was sitting watching us bicker. the man rolled his eyes, but agreed with tommy shortly after.

i sighed in defeat before bidding the others goodnight and heading upstairs to brainstorm ideas to destroy manberg-who needs sleep anyway?

———***———

(223 words)