Chapter 1

TW: Death, sadness, robbers

I do not own Percy Jackson or the avengers I only own the plot.

Hello! So this is two days after I published the story (3/8/2021) and I just talked to one of my friends who doesn't read fan fiction, and asked him about the story. He was a little confused on some parts, so I'm just going to write in some notes, to help anyone who is new to fan fiction

Percy Jackson POV

I was done. Done with the wars, done with fighting just done. I was the only one of the seven to survive, and each night brought nightmares of their deaths. All of them. Gone. We were fighting against Dirt Face when they died.

Leo died first. Cyclops drowned him, and he couldn't defend himself.

Then Piper. She was killed by rogue demigods, who had earplugs in to keep out her charmspeak.

Jason was angry, he was killing monsters left and right, but his sword broke, and he had run out of energy. He still managed to dodge, and went to go get some unicorn draught, when a spear ran him through. He was dead before he hit the ground.

Frank was a fighting machine, but his firewood dropped out of his pocket. A monster lit it on fire and he watched in horror as the firewood burned.

Then Hazel. She had a thousand illusions going on, but the monster figured it out quickly, and stabbed her.

Then my Wise girl. She was beautiful, and was closest to Gaea. I came up with her, and we fought  Dirt Face together. Then she got stabbed. I watched in horror as she fell to the ground, a knife in her back.

"Wise girl?" I had whispered.

But she was already gone. I sobbed, but stopped quickly. I controlled Gaea's blood, and relished her screams. Before she died I leaned over and whispered in her ear, "Water beats earth. Every time." I stabbed her with riptide, and she soaked into the ground.

That was two months ago.

I trained and trained and trained so that I could protect everyone who was left.

"Hey Prissy. Wanna fight." Clarisse said.

"Hi Clarisse." I said, in a sad voice.

"Still sad, huh?" She said, her voice quieter and more understanding. "Yeah. I miss them. Especially...." I trailed off, and she said softly, "Annabeth?"

I sighed. "Yeah." My voice had always betrayed my emotions.

"Well maybe the best thing to do is to go home. Your mom hasn't seen you in like, a year. She probably misses you." She said.

"No. I need to be stronger." I said.

She laughed. "Even I'm not that crazy about fighting. Take a break!" She said.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"No."

"Yes."

"So you agree!" She yelled

I groaned. "You tricked me!"

"Come on." She said, dragging me to my cabin.

Nope, not happening." I responded.

"That's it. CHIRON!" She yelled

"What's wrong." He sighed. Since we won the war, Dionysus had gone back to Olympus as a thank you from the gods for helping in the wars, and Chiron was now in charge.

"Tell Percy to take a break." She crossed her arms.

"Percy..... you've been pushing yourself too hard. You need a break. I will arrange a ride to your house. We will call you if needed." He said.

I groaned again. "Nope! I need to train...."

"No you don't." They said in unison.

"Fine! I'll go home." I finally agreed.

~le time skip~

"Ya know, I'm kinda excited." I exclaimed to Argus. Before leaving, I had found a giant pixie stix in my bag, and eaten it. And sugar amplifies ADHD. A lot. He grunted in response, and I bounced in my seat. He pulled up near my house, and I bounced out.

"Bye Argus!" I yelled. He drove back, and I walked up the stairs. "208....209.....210.....211!!!" I exclaimed. I knocked on the door, because I lost my key a while back. I heard, "COMING!" Yelled from inside. A large man came out.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Who are you?" He fired back.

"Percy Jackson, do you know what happened to the couple that lived here?" I asked.

"Oh.... uh, kid, they died. About three months ago, they were robbed, and the robber shot them both." I blanched, and barely held back my tears.

"Oh. Thank you." I whispered. I quickly ran back down, pulling my bag behind me. I stopped out in front of my building.

"What do I do what do I do what do I do?" I asked myself. "Police station! I whispered. I ran to the nearest police station. "Excuse me Ma'am." I said to the lady at the front desk.

"Yes?" She said.

"Hmm my name is Persephone Jackson, and both my parents died about three months ago. I didn't realize because I was at a camp, then straight to my boarding school, and I have no other relatives." I ranted.

"Okay. How old are you?"

"Sixteen." (A/N I know Percy would be older, but I need it for the story okay?)

"okay we need you to take a parental test, just to see if your related to anyone." She explained.

"Okay cool." I said, already sitting down.

"Just swab your cheek..... there you go." She said, as I swabbed my cheek.

I waited. And waited. After five minutes (which felt like five years) she yelled, "we have a match. You have an uncle!" She said.

"Who?" I asked, hoping she didn't mean a godly uncle.

"Tony Stark!"

Hello fellow Wattapadians!  This is my first story and I'm excited! This was a short chapter but I will be back tomorrow! Or sooner but I like cliffhangers. This is going to be fun, and for now I'm going to try and update everyday. Don't hold me to that!! I hope you all like it!

Bye for now,

Anna Stark