Chapter 4- SAVE ME!

TW: Fighting

Percy POV

The avengers were concerned about the mysterious, dead, Annabeth. I was concerned too, on how I was supposed to explain a bad night, where I would have nightmares from my past. About Smelly Gabe, the wars, my friends and literally anything else my twisted mind could come up with. I haven't slept once since I got here, two days ago.

I walked downstairs, going directly to to the coffee. Now, I never liked coffee. Until I depended on it. Now I love it.

"Hey guys can I put coffee in my cereal?" I asked.

"NO!" Everyone yelled.

"Why not?" I whined

"It isn't healthy!" Steve said.

"Shut up Star-Spangled man with a plan!" I snapped.

"That's good." Bucky commented with his own coffee cereal bowl.

"Bucky eats cereal with coffee in it!" I argued.

"Bucky is a grown man who will have to pay for his consequences. You are a young girl who doesn't need to have those issues." Steve said.

"Bucky doesn't have issues." I said.

"PERSEPHONE ACHILLES JACKSON."

(Thought it was over? Nah it's too short.)

Tony's POV

"PERSEPHONE ACHILLES JACKSON." Standing in the elevator was a young boy with black shaggy hair, a pale complexion, and black clothes along with a girl who was wearing a "Death to Barbie" t-shirt, a leather jacket, a silver tiara and short black hair.

"Oh schist." Percy cursed.

The boy snickered.

"This is going to be funny."

"Who's side are you on Death Breath." The girl said.

The boy shrugged. "Yours I guess cause I'm mad at Percy too."

"Good." She gritted out.

"But Neeks! I thought we were besties! You promised that you would never betray me! And now your—"

"Shut up."

They both ran over and tackled her. But Percy fought back and soon there was a brawl in the kitchen.

Then I heard Bucky whisper to Loki, "Ten bucks Percy gets a bloody nose."

Then Loki, "Nah. 10 bucks Nico gets a bloody nose." They shook hands and leaned back to watch.

"We don't need to fight!" Cap started.

"SHHHH." Bucky, Nat, Loki, Clint, and I said.

Then Girl Who I Don't Know stood up, her foot on Percy's chest.

"I hate you." Percy said.

"The feelings mutual Kelp Head." She fired back.

"So why are you here Pinecone Face?" Percy asked, "Doesn't Arty want you twenty-four seven?"

"I told her if she gave me a month off then I would try to convince you to join, so I went to camp, no you, found Nico, went to your apartment, no you, went to the police station and found your location. Also, Stop calling me Pinecone Face!"