Chapter 35

*Two Months Later*

*Jay POV* I wake up with the biggest smile on my face. I roll over and wrap my arms around her waist and start leaving a trail of kisses down her neck till she starts to stir. "Well good morning," she says in her groggy sleep voice. "Yes, it is. You know why?" I ask as she rolls over to face me shaking her head. "Because as of today, we have been dating for six months," I say before leaving a kiss on her smiling lips. "Oh yeah, that is today," she says before deepening our kiss and climbing on top of me. As things start getting hotter *buzz buzz*. "Ugh, I hate that phone sometimes," I say as she sits up as I grab my phone. "Case?" "Yeah, I gotta go, but I will see you tonight," I say kissing and getting ready. She answers with a nod before going into the bathroom to get ready. I roll up to the crime scene and hop out, "What we got?" "Three ODs. The total body count from this brand is now up to eight," Kim explains as we walk over to the bodies. They could not have been older than eighteen. Voight walks over from talking to the Commissioner, "Since Narcotics has not figured this out, it has been handed to us. The plan is to send someone UC, get close with this guy, William Brown, and catch his dirty. Guy has been arrested nine times and none of the charges has stuck, lets get this prick." We all nod and get to work. Two hours later, we are in the bullpen trying to figure out a way to get in with this guy. Adam jumps up suddenly "Sarge, I just found our way in. A CI of mine is an old friend of Brown's right-hand-man and brother, Elijah. He is willing to make an intro." "Good, do it. Ummm, Halstead, you're going under as a potential let us say, investor," Voight says, and I nod, "Good work today guys, we will get set to do the meet tomorrow, go home and sleep." I leave the district, stop at my place to change, and then head over to Liz's place. She opens the door and drags me into the kitchen without a word. She covers my eyes as she walks me into the living room. "Ta-da," she says removing her and to reveal her living room filled with balloons with our pictures taped to the string. Each had a different message or memory written on it. After we looked at all of them we ate the Bartoli's pizza she had gotten.

*Two hours later*

"Hey, I have to tell you something," I say as we are laying, each other's body wrapped up in her bed. "What is it? You're not married are you?" she asks jokingly. "No, don't have to worry about that," I say trying to figure out the easiest way to say this, "Voight is sending me undercover for this case we caught." I feel her automatically tense up and she moves to face me fully. "Umm, ok. How long?" she asks, I can see the worry in her eyes. "We don't know. It could be a few days could be a couple of weeks. We just have to catch this guy. His drugs have killed eight kids," I say. "Y'all are working those ODs now? Yeah, it is bad. Brett and I responded to one today," she says. "Will we at least be able to call each other?" she asks. I can see tears slowly forming in her eyes. "Yeah but sadly probably only once or twice. We don't know how tight this guy is with his security and tracking of phones, so we will see. But hey, listen, we're going to bust this guy and then I will be right back here in your arms," I say pulling her body back into mine. "Ok, promise you will be careful?" "Promise"

**WhAt?!? another chapter?!? i was bored today.**