Part 6.

PUBLISHED MAR 11, 2021
EDITED DEC 12, 2022

I woke up and rubbed my eyes to adjust to the lights. I looked over and saw that the three were now awake and talking about something that I, again, don't really care about. I didn't fully wake up so my eyelids were getting heavy again, but I couldn't go back to asleep. Not again. 

I start to listen into what the boys were talking about.
"She's gonna be so surprised when she finds out where we are going and who we're gonna meet!" I heard Clay whisper yell. They probably think I'm still asleep.

"I hope you three realise that I am awake, right? And I have been for like 5 minutes." I say to them and they all turn to look at me. Scott is trying to analyse my face to see if I'm lying while the other two just give me questioning looks. 

"Ok well I'm gonna ask you this. Did you hear any names?" Scott asks me, still analysing my face to see if I'm lying or telling the truth. Scott knows me too well so he knows when I lie even if I try to hide it so there is really not point in trying at all. 

"No I didn't hear you say any names. All I know is that we are meeting other people, I didn't hear who." I say to them truthfully. Clay and Nick just turned to Scott to see if I was lying or not. He shook his head no at the boys and they all relaxed.

"So haw many more hours of this flight are left?" I ask them seeing if any of them actually knew. They all shook their heads and said 'I don't know' and I turn back away to my computer. I decide to just put music on and sit and listen for a while.  

After a few hours of music, and talking, I turn my head to look out the window. I gasp and grab the guys attention.
"Guys look. I can see the land I think we are getting close now!" I got excited. They all just look at me and laugh at how excited I am to see land. It's almost as if I haven't been looking at the ocean for hours upon hours.

"Ok jeez I get it's not the exciting for you but I've never been overseas okay so just let me have my moment." I flick my hair making us all laugh harder. We eventually stop laughing and start talking about all our recent streams and stuff. It was funny cause Clay and Nick were getting mad at each other over the Minecraft speed run videos while Scott and I just laughed. 

I then heard the pilot say that we were about to land and to put our seatbelts on. I am obviously  excited so I quickly put my stuff away and put my seatbelt back on. The boys start to talk about the trip while I stare out the window and space out which is a normal thing. 

I must have zoned out for a few minutes because I started to get shaken and I look over to the boys who are now standing up. That must mean we are here! I smile, take my seatbelt off and get my stuff. 

We quickly get off the jet and walk inside making everyone in the airport look at us. I got nervous and started going red so I walking in the middle of the boys to hide myself from everyone staring at us.

"Hey guys can you tell me where we are yet? Because I still don't know." I ask them and they all have this look on their faces meaning that they completely forget that I had no idea where we were going.

"Oh yeah. Maddy welcome to London, England." Scott says as we walk out the Airport doors and I just look around at all the amazing buildings that are here. 
"This place is so cool. I mean I've seen photos but they don't show anything nearly as good as this." I say and smile at the boys who are looking at me. 

"So where do we go now?" I ask them. 
"Well we have to get our rental car and Scott is driving because I know that Nick and I would crash if we drove due to the wheel being on the wrong side and also being on the wrong side of the road and you Maddy aren't old enough to drive yet." He did have a fair point. Damn being 15 sucked ass sometimes.

I'm not 16 yet which means that I can't get my license. I mean I still drive our cars at home and stuff but not anywhere that I can be seen by someone else. 
"You make a fair point Clay." I nod and we follow Scott to where the rental car would be. 

He gets the keys and we walk over to a red Range Rover. We put our suitecases in the back of the car and seeing as Nick and I are the youngest we had to sit in the back of the car. It was spacey so we weren't cramped. I smile and when Scott starts the car it hits me.

I can't believe I'm in London. Wait! So many other people are from England! This is amazing.