Part 7.

PUBLISHED MAR 28, 2021

EDITED DEC 12, 2022

It was gonna be a 2 hour drive from London to the Airbnb that Scott had apparently rented out in Brighton. I would say that the plane flight really drained me but I was sleeping most of it so I don't really think I need to sleep anymore than I already have until I go to bed tonight. Plus I might not even sleep tonight because of how much I have in the past few days.

I honestly had no idea what we were doing in England or why of all people Scott invited Clay and Nick. It just confused me because surely we are here for a reason and they all clearly know what it is. I need to try and get the information out of them. 

"So what are we gonna be doing while we are here, seeing as none of you are telling me why we came here in the first place." I say and they all chuckle a little, meaning they weren't planning on telling me anything else. I roll my eyes and await an answer from someone in the car.

"Well we are going to be meeting up with some other people. Go traveling around, go to some fun events. I'm really not sure what we are doing becauseI haven't really planned much. We'll do that later with the others." Scott says to me. 

"So you organised everything? With everyone?" I ask with a confused expression. He nods his head with a smile and I just look at him like he's crazy. Why would someone organised something huge like this?

Even against my wishes my brain really decided to make me feel tired. Maybe it was to make the drive go faster or maybe it was so I could find out who I was going to meet and what we were doing quicker. Yeah, definitely for making the drive feel like it was going faster.

Either way, I fell asleep and didn't wake up until I felt someone pushing me, clearly trying to wake me up. I slowly opened my eyes and noticed that the car was stopped, and parked in a garage. We must be at the Airbnb already. I get up and out of the car so I can get my stuff and go inside.

"Wait are other people here yet?" I ask Scott as he is helping me get my bags out of the car.
"Ummm yeah a few people but not all of them. A lot wont be here for a few more days because they have things they need to do." I nod and grab my things.

When I open the door to the house the first person that I see is Niki. I drop my stuff where I am and when she sees me we run to each other and hug. 
"I didn't know that you were going to be here." I say with a happy tone in my voice and the biggest smile on my face.

"I wish I could have told you about it but Scott made me swear not to because it would ruin the surprise." I look over at Scott and give him a dirty look before turning back to Niki and talking with her again.

"Wait please tell me we are sharing a room. I don't wanna be in a room with someone I don't know or any of the guys. I mean I love them but, that's a lot to deal with." She laughs and nods her head making me let out a breath. 
"Ok well please show me to our room so I can take my stuff there and get it out of the way please." 

I go grab my bags and follow her upstairs and to the second room on the right. It was quite spacey and had to queen beds in two corners of the room. I throw my stuff next one of the beds and Niki jumped on the other one.

"I still have no idea who else is here. I am however, getting a weird feeling that Wilbur is here. I'm not sure why but I just am." And just as I say that, the door opens to reveal Wilbur. He looks at me with scared eyes.
"How did you do that?" He laughed and walked up to us to give us both a hog and say hello.

"I just have some great skills." I reply and cause each of us to laugh again.
"Ok so I know that you two are here as well as Scott, Clay and Nick. Who else could possibly be coming?" They smile at each other and then shrug to me. They definitely know but there was no way that either of them were going to tell me who.

I shake my head and then walk back downstairs to see everyone else. I saw George in the kitchen and I walk up to him and give him a slight poke on his shoulder. He turned his body to look at me and quickly pulled me in for a hug.
"Hey there Madz. How was your flight?" 

"It was okay. I was asleep for most of it though. And it doesn't help that I kept dreaming about who I was going to meet here." I then grab a slice of the apple he was cutting up and walk away. I looked out the backdoor and saw Toby sitting in a deck chair next to the one person I hadn't met yet. TommyInnit.

I didn't know Tommy was gonna be here. I've never met him before or even spoken to him online. I just decide to take a deep breathe and walk out there to say hello to them.
"Hey Toby! Hey Tommy. I'm Maddy, we haven't actually met." I introduce myself. 

Toby turned around and gave me a quick hug before turning back around.
"Well hello there woman. I am Tommyinnit but you can call me Tommy." He says with a smile. I nod my head and smile back. 

This is going to be a very interesting trip, but it'll be fun.