DETENTION PART 2

Also by the way it is Friday for this character when their is a party for Alex b Katy but things take yet another turn with her she seeks her revenge on pansy at the party in spill out the truth while singing a song. The next morning everything is a reek in her day. However Draco makes it better bye now

Friday In Detention Part 2
I just remembered their is Alex b Katy's party tonight so I before I headed to class I picked out a dress to make pansy jealous.

 Remembering that today was a normal day until I saw this Draco was with some girl in that some girl had to be this pug face two eyed goblin I despise the most pansy

Remembering that today was a normal day until I saw this Draco was with some girl in that some girl had to be this pug face two eyed goblin I despise the most pansy. He kissed her think looked at me in winked I think he was trying to make me jealous. Quickly look the other way in tooked off. He tried to do that well he won't be trying to do that at this party. I went to my dorm to see if everything was going swiftly I finished up my homework. Earlier in decide to catch up on my music. It had got more views today.

Later at the party

It was time to go to the party when a girl had came up to me she was also going to the party she had blonde hair in was wearing a fascinated earrings. She told me hi I don't really know anyone here can you help me find someone. I asked for her name "Hi what's your name my name is Tierra" she told me her name is "Luna Luna love good" she was really nice once she found what she wanted she gave me a goodbye wave it was kinda fascinated how she spoked but I liked her. I went to the bar when all of a sudden it started to get to me I was starting to drink more. I already had an blue and pink drink from my girl Luna I asked what was the name of the drink once she told me I had to get more.
I was about to get one last one when all of a sudden a hand stoped me in I looked up at Draco he told me " Do you think that that's enough" I some point I saw that he looked that he care but all I wanted to do was tell him " I think that I have enough when I think so" he gave me his looked in walked away ( The Draco gave hogrid when fete he stroked the spine of the monster book). I went to the dance floor Fred and George came up to me in they asked me is I'm alright knowing that I wasn't. I told them "I'm fine"

After the party   

I had decided to go back to my dorm once the party was getting kind of wrody. I flopped on my bed. In started to drift off then I heard a knock at my door I told them to come in in a drunk like tone. " Draco what do you want" he told me you really can't handle your alcohol I told him to "shut up" he had shut the door in helped me get dress in put on pajamas. He stayed until I feel asleep. The next morning was a hell hole I was completely late for my potions class. In I had fallen asleep in DADA at some point my professor was curious on my behavior today I had gotten detention again for falling asleep in class. Of course I totally new everything but then the teacher r called on me in got no response he walked over to our desk. In draco so ever nudge me with his elbow he had a quit smirk on his face. Him professor moody told me can you tell me what's the most deadly spell " The Killing curse" then he gave negative point for our house "5 points from slytherin because of your classmate decided to be asleep for our lesson"I ended up getting detention everyone gave me a stark look be fore they turn back that's when rumors started.

Later that Day

I had went to my dorm in did work when I went to transfiguration in of course Draco sat next to me I was more focused in the after noon so this class should go quit fine not. When my skirt keep lifting up Draco had his hand on my thigh in that class he stopped or about 5 minutes when I told him to stop in that I have to have no Distractions. When poffessor Mcgonagal gave back our test saw Draco in rolled my eyes he got a C on his test typical for him. Then I could sworn I was about to scream when I saw my test had an F on it. Draco looked surprised in whispered in my ear in said " That is not a very good thing for miss fancy pants" then he smirked. How could I have gotten a lower grade then him I was smarter then him. He was quit proud of himself because he finally had an higher grade then me when I kicked him up under the desk in smiled with pride. The professor had came up to me in asked "shortly you can explain this. I just shook my head in she went back to her lesson. After class I had an mental breakdown. About it

Hi guys sorry this is short this is the chapter that had another part where Tierra is bringing up her grades in is organizing herself from with being in having fun like party's in friends to actual school work.